Art of Elysium Gala 2013

Well, here is the promised ball! Every year, on the eve of the ceremony "Golden Globe" in Hollywood is a traditional charity ball Art of Elysium Gala. The founder of the event is the foundation that organizes leisure for children with disabilities, and help him in this celebrity. Price complimentary ticket to the ball varies from 5 to 25 thousand dollars, depending on the celebrities, close to where you want to sit (the "eminent" celebrity - the higher the price). Thus, the stars at the ceremony act as a very expensive and very beautiful bait.

Camilla Belle is completely justified its name - in a stunning dress Carolina Herrera, it was the main beauty of the ball. Evening dresses of flowing organza decorated train and lots of ruffles on the edge of a multi-layer skirts, but its main decoration is undoubtedly SuperDuper print. Evening dress with polka dots? Why no. I never thought that peas can be so colorful blend in ballroom attire!

Simple makeup in gentle tones and classic hairstyle Camilla perfectly complemented the original outfit.

Carolina Herrera, Camilla Belle and her stylists have managed to create the image of a princess from a fairy tale, but with a modern twist.

At first glance it seems outfit Anna Kendrick likeness prom dresses schoolgirl average American school, but when the actress turned her back to show a seductive neckline at the back and beautiful hair ornaments, worth several thousand dollars, such thoughts disappear. However, the image as a whole can hardly be called successful - blame uninteresting accessories and their absence (cute clutch would not be superfluous). By the way the creator of this lovely emerald green dress is a fashion house Christian Dior.

Distinguished selection of dresses today Kirsten Dunst. The actress opted for the creation of the spring collection of Louis Vuitton - direct long dress with a square neckline and open back, decorated with original checkerboard print. I'm happy with the choice Kirsten - she's a girl and she needed an unusual unusual outfit. Minimalist accessories, natural make-up and easy installation successfully completed the image.

Jaime King continues to exploit the image of seductive predator, choosing superseksualnuyu dresses for the red carpet. This time, the actress appeared in front of the paparazzi in a scarlet dress simple straight cut without any cuts and cuts, but look at this sooo sexy. After all, sexuality - this is not a naked body and see-through lingerie, sexy - it is in the eyes ... skillfully wrapping up a black pencil :). But if without jokes, then the image of Jamie turned out just perfect, because a well-fitting red dress cleverly accessorized simply leaves no chance to fail.

Julianne Hough, on the other hand, has chosen a very gentle feminine image for his secular output. She wore a long dress with a beautiful powdery hue embroidered with beads and bugles and cute belt ornament with a small flower buds. In my opinion Julianne managed to create a beautiful image of a modern Turgenev ladies and hair-braid and gentle make-up only confirms my words.

Recently, Kelly Osbourne delight us with their fashion outlets, but this dress has become a great big exception. This style is not designed to completely figure Kelly - pulls tight corset waist and flatten his chest, exposing hands full and broad shoulders. In such an outfit similar to Miss Osborne young bodybuilder, although the overall dress looks good, and its color is wonderfully combined with the color of the hair Kelly ...

Alicia Vikander - actress, famous throughout the world, after the movie "Anna Karenina" - walked the red carpet in an ensemble of last year's collection of Chanel, dedicated to India. I do not know what were the intentions of Alicia regarding this dress, but to create an image of a young Indian woman failed. The image is clearly not enough heavy makeup and big jewelry, as is evident in women's clothes India, because of what the dress looks like a homemade (and very expensive, bathrobe). The image has completely failed.

I'm not used to seeing superseksualnuyu Amber Heard in such modest (by the standards of her style) clothes, so I quite difficult to perceive it in a romantic dress with print in kruzhavchikami and dandelion (created this cute dress fashion house Valentino). Certainly, Ms. Hurd looks sexy even in such an outfit, but I prefer the sultry and seductive Amber, as well as Amber blonde.

Ashley Madekwe in Naeem Khan. The dress looks excellent - finishing of metal coins stacked in a beautiful ornament, very original, it seems that just about these coins tingle! Nevertheless, I like the look of this dress from the back - adoring deep cut on the back. In addition to a successful front view Ashley lacks feminine curves ...

Rachel Bilson and her "pink leopard" from Valentino. I like animal prints and this version looks very impressive, but I think that the image of Rachel lacks completeness. I would still put it in the hands of a small handbag and brought her hair in order - straightened up to a glossy shine strands would be an excellent option.

Stacy Keibler once again proves that it is not only a very beautiful woman, but also very stylish. Her gorgeous dress Carolina Herrera is admirable! Style dress is very simple, but the combination of gentle color looks great and blends perfectly with the soft appearance Stacey. Large ornaments, clutch-case and smooth hair complement the image, which was for me the best at the event.

Tags

See also

New and interesting