BAFTA Tea Party 2013

While Washington honored the laureates The BET Honors 2013 Los Angeles guests gathered for a party dedicated to the 66th ceremony of the BAFTA. A few days ago it was announced the nominees for this prestigious award, and on this occasion the organizers decided to hold a small ceremony of tea. But you know the celebrities - they are able to transform even the most modest event at this fashion show. That's what happened to the BAFTA Tea Party. Under the cut view from the red carpet, "tea", and a report of the award ceremony we will see in a month - on 10 February.

Young mum Sienna Miller opted for tea is very relaxed and comfortable outfit - a cute cocktail dress with a small floral print from Valentino. I really like the image of Siena, from her supposedly emanates tenderness and femininity, and the classic pointy shoes snakeskin are reminded that this is not a young girl, and adult self-sufficient (and very happy!) Woman.

Maybe something I do not understand, but why young girls are so desperate to look older? Amanda Seyfried 27 years old, but her outfit says that the woman in front of us over 40. I do not propose to wear dresses in the style of baby-doll, but for events with a more relaxed dress code is still choose clothes fresher than this strange dress with a bunch of three-dimensional parts and insertion of an unpleasant metallic fabric on the bodice.

Anne Hathaway in his 30 not think about the fact that in a pretty dress with a high waist, she may look ridiculous. Because it is not so! This dress - a great option for everyday way, and that it looked interesting, it can be supplemented by notable enhancements that did Anne. Yellow quilted bag strap, pointy platform shoes and fancy pendant - the perfect companion for a simple dress with a simple print. Choice of black tights and justified, it is a pity that their color gives the blue, but it is perhaps the wine flash.

Another output of Jennifer Lawrence and another "old man" outfit, this time from Altuzarra. I do not know about you, but I am very sad (and boring!) To look at a young girl in a dull dress. Jennifer is urgent to change the stylist!

Olivia Munn - the only guests at the event, which chose not to dress for tea and pants ensemble. Set by Escada consists of classic trousers with contrasting stripes and a cream-colored draperies with a stamp on the collar. Accessories are also selected in the basic colors dress - cream clutch bag with metal trim, black satin shoes with unusual cut-outs on the toes and jewelry from stones and enamels. Personally, I think that the figure of Olivia is created for sexy tight dresses, but pants ensemble - a good option to diversify your casual.

Actress Thandie Newton posed for photographers in a blue dress with a romantic small printed prints and transparent inserts. I like the choice of attire, but I'm not quite happy with his "frame" and, above all, it concerns the hairstyle. Value given to the hair a little more attention and continue the romantic theme of natural light waves.

Beauty requires sacrifice, new shoes rubbed Tandy bloody corn ...

Freida Pinto in the creation of the Indian brand Cue by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Funny dress in the style of the 60's, embroidered ornaments resembling mosaic perfect cheerful actress - in this dress Frida looks very fresh and pert. Accessories are matched to dress perfectly - light sandals make the image of feminine and sophisticated and colorful clutch of several views of the skin not only adds together the brightness, but also continues the theme of the mosaic.

I love Marion Cotillard for the fact that she had never worn banal and predictable. This image creates a fantastic dress by Erdem, only confirms my words. The dark silhouette of a simple dress with delicate embroidery delicate flowers have an original in itself, but the way Marion wears only confirms her unique sense of style. Any other star lady would complement this outfit clutch and would look "too dressed up" for a simple tea. Marion also opted for a tiny purse over her shoulder, which is "down to earth" image and makes it suitable for everyday wear.

Tags

See also

New and interesting