De Grisogono Party

Each year, the owner of the jewelry house de Gsisogono Fawaz Gruosi spent in the Cannes Film Festival noisy party involving many celebrities who are the best advertisement for its products. Evenings De Grisogono are considered among the most prestigious on the French Riviera - the champagne for $ 600 per bottle it flows like water, supermodels in couture dresses are countless, and jewelry with the most rare stones has no end. This year, jeweler and did celebrate its 20th anniversary, and this means that the party will be more noisy models - more elegant and polished - is even more expensive.

If last year Fawaz Gruosi chose as his muse our compatriot Il Shake, but this year the jeweler raised overnight rates and posed with Sharon Stone. The actress, in turn, looked dazzling in a red evening dress Roberto Cavalli with open cut on the thigh and an open back. Of course, Sharon complemented her outfit with original decorations de Grisogono - big earrings with exotic stones and stunning bracelet in the form of ... a hippo.

There was a party and the Brazilian beauty Ana Beatriz Barros. She was wearing a white elegant dress with transparent inserts that did not look too frank, but instead gave the image of femininity. A clear emphasis on duty steel sexy red lips and big earrings with emeralds and clutch envelope them in tone.

Playful girl Jessica Hart posed for photographers in a mini-dress with a bulk sale in the form of pink buds. An impressive addition to the steel along Valentino red shoes with studs. The combination of black and red roses staves give the image an unusual gothic sound.

Girl with a heart-rending sight Bianca Balti from head to toe was dressed in Dolce & Gabbana, combining in his costume elements from the spring-summer and autumn-winter collection fashion house. The stunning outfit with unusual prints and large stones, crystals looked very impressive, bold and bright.

The Slovak supermodel Adriana Karembeu (nee Sklenarikova) tried to emphasize her dress all the advantages its flawless figure. Transparent black dress with beautiful embroidery, a leather miniskirt and fringe at the floor effectively emphasized wasp waist model and opened view on its main advantage - super-long legs in 125 cm, thanks to which in 2000, Adriana was included into the Guinness Book. The ideal complement to the addition of steel earrings and ring with diamonds, emeralds and tourmalines.

Model Carmen Pedara, like many today, preferring lace evening dress aqua by Elie Saab. I've always liked this outfit, but in this case I do not like styling. In my opinion, such a fee is required gloss and grooming, otherwise the whole image will look too casual and sloppy.

Barbara continues Pelvin male subject in clothes, dressed in a black blazer with satin lapels and short-chain-mail dress.

Paris Hilton does not change. It will always be weight wrong decorations, pose with protruding breasts and everywhere carry with one of the many bags Chanel, which, though not as well suited to, but is in its view a status symbol. The dress is not bad, but there is nothing interesting.

Alessandra Ambrosio continues to demonstrate impeccable taste on the red carpet. At this time, the model opted payetochnomu mustard hue dress from Elie Saab with a thin strap at the waist and a spectacular cut. Earrings and bracelet with a scattering of white diamonds complement bow Alessandra.

Kat Graham appeared at the party in the flickering blue dress on the floor with transparent insert on the bodice. The image is quite good, but I do not see him as anything remarkable. Remembering the past outputs Kate, I can say with certainty that it is able and better.

Stacy Keibler put on de Grisogono Party dress simple style from collection Naeem Khan, decorated with brilliant prints in the form of horizontal strips flowery. Unlike other guest of the evening, Stacey did not supplement their way excessive amounts of jewelry jewelry, because her dress was shining and without them.

Oh, how I love pantsuits! In one of them came to the party the German model Toni Garrn. She opted for the white ensemble with satin lapels and stripes in the same pants. Wearing a suit on his naked body, Tony has made its way even sexier and coral lipstick hue imparted along the brightness and summer mood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting