The sixth day of the festival

The seventh day of the Cannes Film Festival graced us with two loud premiere with the best actors of our time. The evening began premiere of the thriller "Blood Ties" with Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. By the way, the project was directed by none other than the spouse Marion Guillaume Canet. The plot of the film takes us to New York mid-70s and tells the story of the relationship of two brothers, one a successful policeman, and the other - the former prison.

After the premiere of "blood ties" on the red carpet came the creators of the drama, "When I Die", which included James Franco, who is also the director of the film and the actress Ana O'Reilly. Job Franco presented in the main competition program and applies for the top prize Film Festival - Palme d'Or.

Marion Cotillard, as expected, appeared on the red carpet in Dior. The actress chose a dress with colored inserts rezortnoy new collection of the fashion house. I admit, this is not the image that I expected from Marion - outfit is definitely beautiful and interesting, but it looks too restrained for Cannes. Stylists actress tried to add drama to the image using a high hairstyles with fleece, which, again, in my opinion, turned out too serious and complex for such a cheerful dress.

This is important for his acting career evening Zoe Saldana made a bid for Valentino. Smoky gray evening dress with exquisite embroidery was decorated with elegant pearl jewelry on her back. Romantic light hair without any frills perfectly complement the image of the actress.

Came to support their colleagues and Milla Jovovich, who this evening was acting ambassador of beauty L'Oreal Paris. The actress showed on the red carpet couture collection creation from Chanel - dress, embroidered with thousands of tiny sequins that are created in an unusual floral pattern fabric. Attire controversial, but I really like its brightness and originality. Separately want to note the work of make-up - intense smokey-Aes and nyudovye lips, without which the whole image would look completely different, perfectly complemented the bow.

Granddaughter Alain Delon, model Alison Le Borj chosen for the Cannes Film Festival a very dramatic dress by Armani Prive. Red dress pleated fabric with a fluffy skirt sophisticated cut and original decoration on the bodice almost unnoticed on the red carpet. This thing on the bodice, somehow makes me associations with firecrackers, looks very strange and unique, but we have to admit that without her outfit would have looked completely different.

Aishwarya Rai appeared at the premiere in the creation of Indian designer duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. The dress is really worthy of the red carpet, and, despite some weighty dress, looks very over-year due to the combination of delicate colors in the decoration.

The performer of the main female role in the drama "As I Lay Dying" Ana O'Reilly appeared at the premiere of the ensemble in red lace Monique Lhuillier, consisting of a dress with asymmetrical skirt and narrowed trousers in the same tone. The idea of ​​the dress is very interesting, but its full potential has been hammered unsuccessful styling. These shoes do not fit perfectly together! Which stylist will release their pupils on the red carpet in a shoe ?!

Rosario Dawson in Elie Saab. Very beautiful dress, but here's the rub - Rosario, it does not go. The actress looks in it is very large and without the slightest hint of a waist. All the flaws of style could be rectified by means of a strap, but stylists actress did not bother to think about it. Plus neckline looks very strange - a feeling as if he sewed up at the last moment, not much to breast peeking.

Against the background of Selita Ebanks in this dress was not easy to get lost - dress models riveted everyone's attention with its bright yellow color and rich finish. For my taste this dress is too overloaded elements and the totally objective has shortcomings in the performance, but I will not deny the fact that this looks Selita canary-yellow dress very impressive.

Tags

See also

New and interesting