Grammy 2012

Last night in Los Angeles, died down the main musical ceremony of the year Grammy in 2012, and I, as usual, present you an overview of the star along with red carpet events. This time I did not break my head and just divide all orders for the "best" and "worst". It would seem that could be easier? However, the entire list of celebrities found the same two or three contenders, the images of which were quite difficult to assess unambiguously, because fashion and beauty - a relative term (and subjective!).

Top images

Katy Perry has become my absolute favorite on the red carpet ceremony. Firstly, I'm crazy about dresses from the new collection Ellie Saab, one of which was the singer. Great silhouette, amazing color, interesting finish - well, is not it cute ?! Secondly, the image of Katie was so delicate and feminine that even blue hair, laid in a rock 'n' roll cook, do not spoil it.

The second lady, that knocked me over, Adele began. The talented singer was the overall winner of the event - and of the awards received, and pass on part of the track. Adele looked very attractive in shimmering form-fitting dress by Armani Prive (do not you think that she lost weight?) And silver boats from Christian Louboutin. Manicure singer sang in unison with shiny slippers - silver on the outside and red inside.

Very pleased with my outfit and Paris Hilton. It is no secret that the socialite is not often work out sophisticated and elegant image on the red carpet, and in life, but this time it has all turned out. The fluid dress with gold embroidery and a thin strap in tone from Lebanese designer Basil Soda, just yet, Paris has brought a new level of fashion. Well, I hope it does not last.

Maybe a few will agree with me that the image of Rihanna was one of the best on the red carpet, but few people know that before the ceremony Ri said that she wants her outfit was "simple, sexy and rowdy." Well, she did, and all the others just Jaws - it was so good. And those who think that the singer is too much attention to his priest, I will answer - it has something to be proud of!

Carrie Underwood opted for the red carpet a win-win: a shy person ...

Seductress ... and from the back. Pretty beaten way to look both elegant and sexy, but it always works.

Frankly, I do not like Gwyneth Paltrow - either as an actress or as a "fashion icon", but this time I won it. She did not much risk with the choice of attire and chose a black dress to the floor, the highlight of which was a golden belt and flirty cutouts on the sides. Just (taking into account also the fact that Gwyneth was not hardly any decoration) and tasteful.

Model Lily Aldridge also attended the award ceremony, accompanied by her husband, rock musician Caleb Follouila. I agree that a pregnant woman is not so easy to choose an evening dress, but Lily did it. Her choice was flying dress with a large floral print by Gucci. Someone might think that it is too "adult" outfit for 26-year-old girl, in my opinion is translucent sleeves and blotches of bright cornflower blue dress playful and do not let us get bored.

The next step is quite contradictory image - from Fergie. We all know that a lady Fergie stylish and unusual, this became her choice for the ceremony Grammy. The singer was wearing a rather revealing outfits from the latest collections of Jean Paul Gaultier (the one that was dedicated to Amy Winehouse) - a transparent lace dress bright orange with black lingerie underneath. Provocative - yes! Vulgar - not! That's the Fergie.

Jessie J in creation Julian McDonald. Oh, how the singer loves all of these metallic pieces - we have seen it many times in the clothes of the same material, but none of them looked so feminine. At this time, Jesse decided to try on the image of a beautiful girl, not a crazy lady with a hint of frikovovst. It's nice to see! For this I will send it to the list of the best.

Golden girl Taylor Swift. I like this dress Zuhair Murad and nothing I can not help it. I like embroidery, like transparent insert on the chest, like a silhouette. The only thing I would add - it's a little bit of color in jewelry.

Another sooo controversial image, this time from the American singer Skylar Grey. In combination with other accessories, make-up and another another hairstyle that dress would look, at least, boring, but in this embodiment, it looks very interesting and unbanal.

The worst images

And now for those who in the evening with no luck.

In all likelihood, Malin Akerman wanted to stand out from the Hollywood crowd geometric cutouts on the dress. Option - but only in the presence of a breast. Otherwise, all very ugly ridge and sticks. And this slot just below the missing breast just above the navel and makes the bodice like a bikini. No, no, no!

Another beauty who felt that nudity does not happen much. It happens, and how! Model Anna Vyalitsyna in ... And this is all that? Dress? Swimsuit? Overalls? Why hem sewn between the legs ???

This case is not a running, as the previous one. It is, in general, are not running at all, but ... I'm very happy that Kelly Osbourne from Wild Child girl turned into an elegant young woman, but this dress is poor. Beautiful stuff, winning style over one shoulder, but these drapes strange shape - why are they here? That's how one detail can kill the whole image. And, in my opinion, it is time to repaint the hair in a natural color. Evolve evolve so!

I think Alicia Keys overestimates the figure, and in particular the length of the legs. The singer has chosen a very dangerous long dresses and very, very dangerous model of shoes. The length of skirts to the knee, even his long legs to make short, and in combination with ankle straps - even more so. Instead, the original transparent Lubutenov with straps, it was necessary to choose the platform and Louboutin heels.

Then, frankly, I do not want to have to write ... But I stand, I can! Remember this singer Sasha? The name, of course, is not very memorable, but it was a little popular in Russia in the early 2000s, all Labuda sang, danced, filmed naked for magazines ... So, now her name is Sacha Gradiva, and she lives in America. I do not know how wonderful she was on the Grammy, but fact is fact. Here in this form she showed up on the red carpet - two mega-guns on hand. According to its producer, this was done in order to "gather from all over the world all-automatic guns and use them only for music." How many idiots in this world ...

What next - the more terrible. Singer Robin and her skirt Calvin Klein. A very strange way. That's enough.

Snooky. No comment!

Nicki Minaj appeared on the red carpet accompanied by the "Pope", dressed up in the cloak Versace. And she does not seem like jokes on religious themes have very few people will be surprised, in fact - is the height of vulgarity.

And finally - Lady Gaga. As always, the grid on his face, pants, protruding eyes - she has not tired of it? In my opinion, it would be more interesting if the first time in her life, she appeared on the social event as a normal woman - in the usual stylish dress and shoes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting