Taylor Momsen hits

She is already 20! July 26 marks the anniversary Taylor Momsen: obayashka Cindy Lou of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," Jenny Humphrey of "Gossip Girl" and the hot stuff from the rock band The Pretty Reckless. In the music industry blonde with thick black eye, 20, has achieved considerable: it has traveled halfway around the world with the band concerts on the waiting list for the second full-length album and several soundtracks for major motion pictures. It is often blamed for the appearance, inappropriate age, but one thing is clear - the talent of this young rocker does not hold. So, the best hits by Taylor Momsen.

Make me wanna die (2010) The first "application success" by The Pretty Reckless. The single from the band's first album, Light Me Up, turned out successful in all respects, causes a stir in the world community. 17-year-old girl singing and undressing in the clip below riffs neo-grunge, what can be more spicy?

Zombie (2010) The video for this song was never filmed, but this did not prevent Fans remember lyrics by heart and did sing live.

Just tonight (2010) A third single from the band's first album, received a music video. The plot of the clip is completely unrelated to the meaning of the song: the frame is a series of disconnected events, changing the overall plan of the group, while the singer tells about relations with other addicts who can not cope with his obsession.
In the clip Momsen, replacing the usual combination of stockings and long dresses in Gothic style, repaint roses in red and walking through the deserted castles.

You (2010) A lyrical ballad about lost unrequited love. Acoustic guitar, no heavy "rock" parties make the track easier, but no less sad. There is no "glow" strain - no music, no vocals, and in fact told the story of unrequited feelings has no happy ending, it just ends.

My Medicine (2010) Once again, the classic groovy grunge and easy, the corresponding video. Party, unbridled joy, and good music. «Somebody mixed my medicine, I don`t know what I`m on ...»

Kill me (2012) The single, released in the fall of 2012, was used as a soundtrack in the final episode of "Gossip Girl" where she starred Taylor. Despite the commercial success of the composition, the singer said that the track listing for their new album «Kill me» will not be included.

Burn (2013) One of the "first signs" anticipated album was presented during the "hellish Monday" - a weekly online-conferences with fans on Twitter after the support plate, which Momsen and the company promises to present by the end of summer 2013. The Pretty Reckless characterizes the new the brainchild of the phrase "more rock", but perhaps, «Burn» is attributed to exceptions - the nature of the audio track is smooth, melodic, and until the end of the music, like the flame to flare explodes energetic vocal.
Taylor growing up with his music and not going to stop.

Tags

See also

New and interesting