Glam Rock

Let's talk about one of the most rebellious, but at the same time sexy style - Glam Rock.

To begin with the introduction of the materiel.

Briefly about glam rock style

Rock-style with the inclusion of "glamor" elements.

For whom?

For girls bold and unafraid to challenge society, not just wearing a biker leather jacket on, but revealing their sexuality. For those who live by the principle of "rock and roll in the life and soul", but wishes to remain feminine, and in some cases even provocatively feminine.

Features of the style to which you should pay attention

Colors - black, silver, gold, burgundy, red, white and even pink. But I advise you to wear pink very carefully, because you run the risk of sliding into a banal vulgarity. And it is better not to wear it.

As you can see, in this style can be well to experiment. For example, these two images - all the glam rock. But how different they get! One thing in common - the rebellious spirit and a sense of freedom.

Materials - leather and lacquered plain, denim, silk, lace.

Silhouettes - skinny - main silhouette. But much too free, too, is welcome.

Accessories - rings, chains, bracelets with crosses. Crosses - is a must-have is not that in the glam rock, but in any wardrobe. Jewellery with skulls, roses, thorns. Bags with rivets.

Shoes - high-heeled shoes or rough brutal shoes without a heel.

Main items of clothing - leather jackets, or any other leather jacket in black stockings and black nylon tights (you can find the net for very bold and angels with wings and a halo. To not look vulgar), rough boots, high heels, tank top, oversayz T-shirt with an interesting print.

Examples wardrobe

1. Coat Taylor Momsen style - a classic example of glam rock Style. The combination of leather, and black and white high heels.

2. Here is a classic glam rock, which is suitable not only for otvyaznyh club, but for a decent party.

3. Who does not know of Effie Skins? The brightest representative of rebellious youth, all his life stating that rock'n'roll alive. Features of its images: a strong feeling that she did not think through, just removed from the rack and put on her.

4. Standard "pleasure" outfit. What else to say?

5. This image is extremely evening, perfect for a holiday party. The main rule is to lift excess of the image - to add more classic top compared to conventional riding from glam rock.

Make-up

Make-up is quite simple, standard Smoky Aes black shadows in different variations with the addition of other shades. Ideal matte leather, optional blush, highlighter and use Shimmer does not hurt, but this is for fans of special cosmetics. By the way, glam rock rather tolerant to the combination of bright lips and smoky Isa. But the main thing - do not overdo it. Guided by the rules, do not forget the sense of proportion and taste.

The main thing that should be in your purse - a reticulation shadows in black and gray color scheme.

For example, I would suggest that this variant of makeup that was used at the Roberto Cavalli. However, other options are much more original, and the complexity of the implementation - on the same level.

1. Of course, to begin to apply base make-up and tone in order to even out skin tone.

2. Small tweaks in the form of applying highlighter on special places will not speak, so I move on to the eyes.

3. I always wondered how to color makeup artists. And I always got them how they are doing, because it's uncomfortable! Therefore, here I will give an example of how to do smokey Aes-I, and not as a "right." Because to do the "right" I do not know, but the result is the same.

Thus, the base under the shadow. Further, the white (in this case, golden peach) shadow on the inner corners of the eyes and a bit on the upper eyelid. The middle of the upper eyelid - gray. And then - thick black shadow to shade them, hold on a lower eyelid, with extreme caution. And then have the contour of the eye in the course is eyeliner. Of course, do not forget to paint the lashes.

By the way, if you shade the shade stronger, you get something like this, that are perfect for parties explosive.

I also like the option at Versace corners with blue eyes. You can make shadows, but the best effect, of course, happens only with a pencil.

Generation X

Chief representative of the glam-rock style in our time - that, of course, Taylor Momsen. What could be without her, without this girl who was criticized for a style very similar to the style of the girls from the street red light district. Yes, Taylor sometimes goes over the top, but in general it can serve as an excellent indicator of the spirit of glam rock.

Taylor does not change yourself, even in photo shoots.

Performances take place in the same form.

Momsen loves vintage and shoes with high heels. It is particularly a fan of bare feet and walk in stocking feet. You I do not advise it, watch out the psyche of people. She - a star, and we ordinary people. Put at least a skirt. :)

In general, the main points you learned. Now you decide to use this style in practice or use a less provocative methods to impress people with its beauty.

Tags

See also

New and interesting