Letter to Youth

Letter to Youth 2017, written by young people in 1967. Under the cut answer to this letter in the realities of what is happening ...

Hello dear ancestors. In the first lines of his answer I hasten to inform you that all the guys are guessing, though you had to fig. Here we have, in 2013, no Soviet power - especially with a capital letter. No, and anniversaries of the Soviet power. Communism abolished, happiness - this is utopia, and those who heroically working now called "suckers."

With horror, we read how terrible were the horrors of your time. Jobs in the marshes, the construction of some sort of cities and railways ... Apparently, we were told the truth: innumerable crimes of the Soviet power, and it is not for forgiveness. But you're doing the right thing, we are jealous. We really are living much better than you. The fact that you had built there, was transferred to the effective management of the owners, who, not like proletarians chase teas at work, relate to property with respect. Ownership should bring money. Therefore these machines to your plants, we sold for scrap, and the premises handed over to offices.

... Now, instead of exhaust yourself on the moor we sit in warm offices there and drink tea. We are better than you. Production for suckers, trade - the choice of masters. You won naproizvodili something there, and they themselves did not have any sausage or foreign cars. But we'll still be grateful if you would just not built near, we are now had nothing to trade. The only complaint - our children, they say, is not enough. Therefore, they will be there in their offices to sell, it is not clear. However, let them understand, that we have something.

We, as you rightly pointed out, already have where to put your hands, and all the energy is. In Moscow, is now full of night clubs, on TV rzhaka, sex is no longer taboo, you can go to Turkey at the resort in general, the present gives the young a lot of different activities. Although the cafe "Galaxy" I personally was not (and do not even know what is), I'm sure I'll go back, if you consult. I like, you know, history.

By the way, about the history of garbage you sporoli. Whites nobody tortured, they were gentlemen liked cadets and French bread, and torture chambers are actually built, Stalin, when the Jews, led by Lenin and the proletarian seizure of power. Workers then not removed galoshes, mocked professor Preobrazhensky from canine heart and wanted to conquer the world. Meanwhile, Stalin destroyed the Russian people and the church. But in general, I have not offended - you did not exist Wikipedia, so you might not know.

Oh yeah, I want to apologize that some events ahead and answered from the 2013th. The fact that hell knows what there is in the 2017 will. Here and about tomorrow is not always clear - everything so fast.

I won, I read that this your Stalin is still a lot of fans. And some people think your idealistic goals still better than our lack of them. Strange are any. Really want to crawl through the swamps and build cho something? Although FIG knows that you are there for the energy consumed, can, and I want to.

In general, I have just said, in any case, and in 2017 you can be, too, some members of the Komsomol answer. Here rzhaka will - once again combines the CPSU, shovel and communism. The purpose of life, man is a brother, a way to happiness and the distant descendants of the letter.

Author response: Alex Krawiecka

Source: finalnews.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting