The first ice (5 photos)

From the author: In the first half of November, I was lucky enough to watch the bear family, consisting of a mother and two well-fed yearlings. Bears are kept near the mouth of the river Vychinkiya, which flows into the Kuril Lake, located in the South Kamchatka Federal Reserve. These animals, in the presence of people continued to go about their business, so was able to peep some "seasonal" moments like this when studying the properties of the ice bear.

In fact, the first ice interests and excites not only the animals, but human children. Every fall my boys-students do not miss the opportunity to crawl or run on the first thin ice each year fail and resort home wet. Yes children - I do not restrain myself I can run about to cave in under the weight of human Ledkov: fail or not - and the same happens to come home wet :).

That morning, I was sitting with a camera near a frozen puddle on the lake, which itself freezes every few years, only in the most severe frosts. Bear fish in the mouth of the river, and bears nothing. One of them went my way and found that the pool is covered with ice. It interested him greatly, and he spent the next half hour, studying the properties of ice.

But the picture confirming that the first ice is not only interesting for children. So I want to check with his "no fail-fail" is no exception.

Source: shpilenok.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting