Penetration of a letter of Yuri Gagarin's wife and children before flight

Site has learned that there is a stunning text written personally by Yuri Gagarin, our unforgettable hero astronaut. This letter, which Yuri wrote after he learned that he was honored to become the first person in kosmose.Pismo was to be handed over to the wife in the case of the tragic outcome. But fortunately, it ended well April 12, 1961. Valentina Gagarina still read the letter, but later, after the accident in 1968 ...

Website publish for their readers the text of the letter of Yuri Gagarin.

Hello, my dear, dearly loved Valya, Helen and checkmark! Decided here is to write a few lines to share with you and to share with those of joy and happiness that I have fallen today. < Today, a government commission decided to send me to the first space.

You know, dear Valya, I am happy, I want to and you were pleased with me. An ordinary person entrusted with such a large state task - to build the first road into space! Can you dream big? After all, this is - the story is - a new era! The next day I should start. You at this time going about their business. A very large task fell on my shoulders.

I would like this to stay a little longer with you, talk to you. But, alas, you're away. However, I always feel you beside me.

The technique I trust completely. It should not take. But there is in fact that of the blue man falls and breaks his neck. Here, too, something can happen. But I myself is do not believe it. Well, if that happens, then I ask you first of all you, Valya, not killed with grief. After all, life is life, and no one is guaranteed that it will not crush the car tomorrow. Take care, please, our girls love them as I love myself. Grow of them, please do not shirkers, no mama's daughters, and these people who are potholes of life would not have been afraid.

Grow people worthy of a new society - communism. This will help you state. Well, to arrange his personal life, as the conscience tells you, as it sees fit. No, I do not impose obligations on you and it is not right to do so. Something too mournful letter obtained. I myself do not believe it. I hope this letter you will never see, and I would be ashamed of myself for that fleeting weakness. But if something happens, you have to know everything to the end.

I still live honestly, truthfully, for the benefit of people, and even though it was small. Once, as a child, I read the words Chkalov: «To be, then be the first." So I try to be them, and I will until the end. I want, Valya, people dedicate this flight of a new society, communism, in which we enter, our great motherland, our science. I hope that in a few days we will again be together, be happy.

Valya, you, please, do not forget my parents, if possible, help in anything. Tell them from me a big hello and let them forgive me for what they did not know about anything, but they are not supposed to know. Well, it seems, and everything.

Goodbye, my family.

Tightly you hugs and kisses, greetings, your dad and Jura. 10/04/1961 of

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting