Giant graffiti

The idea to paint the facades of houses arose after the festival, which was held in late May in Salavat. There was attended by the best street artists of the country from Moscow, Podolsk, St. Petersburg, Perm and Ufa. This time decided to do with their talents. While the approval of the first house, which will hold over "artistic modernization." "Unfortunately, we could not finish the project on time. I thought I'd paint the building until late in the evening, but it was not so easy. The main reason was that the driver of the crane working day to 6 hours. And no special equipment to complete the project is unrealistic. Now I went to Moscow, but as true - to finish the job. Were already putting the finishing touches, I think, at the end of August or early September, all completely ready, "- shared Dorofeev

Work on the composition began in late July, however, to complete the picture was only a few days ago: "I believe that my job is already finished. What I wanted to do, I did. The question remains - do I allocate the tower in order that I could completely "fill" pattern on the upper floors. But in general, the work is completed, "- said the author of the work, the artist Paul" Znag "Dorofeev.

A huge woman with a baby looks bright and gives freshness court, consisting of gray panel houses. However, without a background at the level of the upper floors of the composition looks unfinished.

Source: ufa-novosti.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting