Bloodthirsty World: The last rites

This is the final article in a series about the bloodthirsty world. I hope in the future more Back to the game, as the game will not give up, and will closely monitor the addition of new features. This, incidentally, happens all the time, developers are not going to stop and every day make Bloodthirsty world is more interesting and beautiful. Players can follow the process of development in the "News" section of the site, it is updated almost every day. Minor improvements and changes are not as significant as the increase in the number of available quests and game activities. As the number of players Bloodthirsty World inevitably will grow into more and more new quests.

Companions! Do not forget to eat! Or do not be surprised that you have so slowly recovering life bar. J Be sure to read the code of laws and regulations, because legalists are on the alert and always upekut you behind bars, the sentence can be quite solid - up to a month of real time. Of course, you can always pay a certain amount of gold and leave early, but I would recommend just to observe the laws of bloodthirsty world - it is cheaper and easier. A brave paladin at all times and everywhere respected more than villains.

If you are injured and can not hold a sword, ask in the chat, who can impose a healing spell. If you suddenly found themselves in a situation where you do not know how best to develop a character or can not decide what is more profitable to take in a given situation, ask for advice again chatting. You quickly prompt the most effective and profitable way to solve any problem. And for this you will be able to present a good man (elves, dwarves or orc J) any virtual gift: a postcard, a toy or flowers. J They sold for game currency, and are quite inexpensive, but will be displayed in your profile to get a gift. It's nice to everyone. But you can thank a person in a different way - to join his clan and fight shoulder to shoulder with all the dangers of blood-thirsty world!

Of course, in his articles and I have not lit a little bit the whole variety of the universe bloodthirsty world. And of course, I could not express how the gameplay is interesting and entertaining. Try to get yourself into a bloodthirsty world to wander through its open spaces, to communicate with its inhabitants ... I'm sure you can not stay away from the teeming life of this game! See you at the expanse of bloodthirsty world!

Tags

See also

New and interesting