The reality of relations in the twenty-first century ... frank letter guy who puts all the points over «i».

The twenty-first century - a century of innovation and progress, but at the same age of the lonely and disappointed hearts, wandering in the jungle of the big cities. "Paradox!" - You will say. Just among the diversity and abundance that person provides the modern world, the eyes diverge. You think that you have a whole life ahead and millions of possibilities that you should not limit yourself in anything and hung up on something one. But, my friend, I have to disappoint you: love - this is not a bargaining chip, it has no expiration date and it, alas, can not be found at every turn.

Flagrant letter this young man opens his eyes to the specific relations in the twenty-first century. This is a painful revelation is worth reading for everyone! To what have we come ... We have lost the main thing - the ability to love.

«Today at lunch I met a girl he loved many years ago. She already has a husband, and she is pregnant. When she left, we greeted each other, and then phoned. And, to be honest, when we were talking, I was shaking so as not shaking the past 15 years Tears rolled down hail, and stop them I could not. I>

5 years ago, we decided that breaking up. At that time, we have already met 4, 5 years and all this time is completely devoted to each other. We could spend together on the 8, 12 and even 24 hours for a dozen days without a break and did not get tired. We ate, slept, walked, played sports, dreamed, watched movies and television, went to visit, talked, played Sony PlayStation, fighting everywhere feel the full harmony and mutual understanding. We were a reflection of each other. I>

Of course, five years were difficult times when I carried her in his arms to the hospital, but she supported me in my stable of failed projects, when I had to forgive and to cry when questioned in each other and in themselves. But no matter what happens, we always can not live without each other more than a day. We were completely abstracted from the world and watched everything from the sidelines, having only a vague idea of ​​how to live the rest. And every time we went to the people with surprise for itself found that there is, it turns out, the world phenomenon when someone one loves and the other allows you to love, when someone in a relationship can not love and only solve together. We did not observe this. We just talked about it, and we just shrugged their shoulders. And every time we came back from the world in his little world, we are absolutely sincerely say that we love each other and are equally strong as anybody else. We believed in it and knew it was wrong. We like to know that you can not decide to be together, to be alone - it's like to not be at all. I will not hide that we are not perfect and our relations have a lot of different human trials, but that's not important. I>

And now, after 4, 5 years of relations seemed to us that our feelings are dead, we are not so little, which should ideally be that there is no passion and that perhaps we should leave. I will never forget with what expectations we disagreed. It seemed to us that we, as sailboats, go swimming in the open, and we thought that the world is full of challenges and important people. People who are at least no worse than we were for each other. We consider ourselves a young, beautiful, perspective and decided to find a soul mate is not difficult, because there from whom to choose. I>

have passed since 5 years, but if I were someone 10 or 15 years ago, told me that I'll be watching the life which I now see, I would have it would not have believed it. Now I see the most beautiful and interesting women, the most successful and charming guys massively left alone. I remember as we came in 1st class and we had a girl who was loved unconditionally all the boys and all the girls hated. If I was then told that in 25 years it will all be as beautiful, but lonely and divorced, I would have thought it was a joke. How would have believed me and that girl I loved, along with a dozen guys in the 8th and 9th grade, in 25 years there will be a lonely and very beautiful mum like another very beautiful and incredibly good my close friend . When I meet her, I delight in the breath goes astray (as well as everyone who sees it). I remember once in private conversation she told me that in 17-18 years, she perceives the world and their future very differently. She always thought that she too, everything will be: big and good family, successful husband and not less successful children, the house and everything, what every woman dreams of. But it turned out everything as something completely different: a husband who beat her with divorce, with dishonest men, and all the ... It's no secret that once I've walked in the beauty contests, and I know the fate of many of the most beautiful girls of our city. Most of them are incredibly sorry for me. If I was once told that these girls are lonely, unhappy, and no one needs, I would have just laughed in response. And they just so! And do not argue, but just trust me. And if they do so, how did everyone else ... i>

The men of my company does not have a particularly unsuccessful people. All involved in sports, work, active, agreeable to all 22 to 35 years. In fact, lifestyle and attitude towards many of the values ​​we have and makes one company. And what's interesting - half of these men are unmarried. The most horrifying thing - I know that they are absolutely realistic view for themselves the prospect remain so until the end of life. Once we met with one of my close friend, who once also, as I broke up with my girlfriend, thinking that this world is full of the best deals. I would call this guy one of the coolest in my environment (it is easy to fall in love). And he told me that before even as it did not consider the scenario that is possible to remain a bachelor. It seemed that still meet someone, but now everything is different. Now he completely cold calculation is considering odninokim live. I>

And I do not even know what happened in the world, where the breakdown occurred, but with each passing day it becomes more and more single people. i>

Now I'm 36 years old. I know and can do a lot. I know how to make sure that I had the money, how to earn the respect and recognition, cause laughter or bring himself to hate. I learned to get almost everything. But I do not know what to do to fall in love. This is the only feeling a thing, an emotion that can not be called upon to create, simulate. It does not belong to us, and I am convinced that it is the gift of God. And if there is a God, it is love. And woe to the man who once experienced it, because we have thoughts about and experience love once, we find that in the future everything seems smaller than it, because love is almost impossible to beat. And if you now someone you love, and outside in the wide world there is someone who seems to you brighter, younger, more interesting, intelligent, tender, then know that this is all temporary, but love is eternal. The lights fade, the young grow old, that was tender, pogrubeet, interesting will be the usual, blunt the sharpness of mind and nothing but love has no past tense. I>

If you now next to you loved one, do not you dare throw it. Never! Your whole life is made up of 5-6 people standing, one of whom you are, if the stars come together, fall in love, because if you do not come together, then, may not have received ever. Do not cast away your happiness and capabilities to build it. Then you'll be sorry for them. I>

You want to know how the world looks like? Then listen, and do not you dare come here. There is nothing that can be redeemed to love. For 5 years, I began to appreciate girls who can just speak normally and talk, laugh and enjoy life. I began to appreciate the people who can least just to say something, to think, to have an opinion or want something. It is interesting that such a quality as to be "normal human being" has become so rare that it can be a lot of pay. And these qualities (which you seem to be in love for granted), respect, kindness, sincerity, honesty, - a rarity here. In love, you can not be different, but here other than for many - it is a way of survival. There are all beautiful, all bright, but almost all of that so enticed me 5 years ago, proved to be false, harmful and poisonous, like toadstools in the forest, which always somehow brighter useful white. I>

Actually, I'm a very happy person, because my life was happiness. Although, why would ... be still. And I wish you the same. Do not miss it ». I>

I think this guy's parting words found an echo in your soul ... Take care of your love and the ability to love. After all, everything that is done without love, in fact, to no avail. Share this fiery revelation with his buddies.

Tags

See also

New and interesting