Bloodthirsty World: the first victims

Gathering herbs work in the mine and fishing - this is great fun for the beginner in the world of bloodthirsty. By performing these first quests, I learned to navigate through native city, figure out why the need those or other buildings, has mastered inventory management ... in short - looked.

But Bloodthirsty World would not be called so if it was not possible to chop enemies in the cabbage. J Battle - the only way for a beginner to get the necessary experience to improve leveled. The first level of the character, by the way, in many respects "Freestuff" - for example, do not have to worry about how not to die from hunger. This is reasonable, because to reach the second level you already know where to buy food (and everything else).

But let us return to our sheep ... or rather, to the troglodytes. This lizard-like monsters of the first level at which the novice fighter bloodthirsty world hone their skills application slashing, stabbing and cutting punches in the most delicate and unprotected places. However, J go into battle with a fishing rod or a basket would be very rash. "Knives !!! WE NEED !!! KNIVES "(in the words of Soap" eat more "Guy Ritchie). J

At first sword I gained all the same fishing and gathering of cocoons (those who are "born" is not an elf, have povkalyvat mine). Catch and collected items sold for copper coins and copper coins - traded for silver in the chest, which is in the house of the player. After that, stomped into the store and choose a weapon to your liking. More precisely, affordable - yet heaped on the blades do not have enough money or skills. Weapons, by the way, not ever, and from time to time require repair.

Since the shield (inferior, but quite appropriate for a start) give at the start of the game, with the acquisition of the blade can start the battle! Preferably, of course, the arena for beginners and a monster first level (above troglodyte). Oh, and most importantly - to fight you need to take a sword and shield in hand, because after the bout to do this no longer happens.

Mechanics battle itself very, very interesting !!! Fight is really fascinating. It was built in the turn-based system. You need to specify which point the carcass enemy to attack and select parts of his own body, which will be protected from attack. After the instructions are given, press the button and wait for the completion of the course results. Plugging villainous lizard death can be quite easy, but if troglodyte wins, then the character will not die, but simply will be forced to a certain amount of time to heal the wounds.

To gain the coveted 600 experience points will have to send in a better world seven or eight bipedal crocodiles. When I finally did, I was in seventh heaven! J It's all just lip service - and a bloodthirsty world is more complex and interesting.

And what happened next - is another story ... about which I will tell you in the next article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting