Why such cruelty (19 photos)

Could not get past, I can not understand where does such cruelty.
The dog has paid because of their gullibility.

The author writes:

I was feeding stray dogs, and saw a flock of new profits.
She went closer to her, and her whole face rewound tape ...
It has long been rewound, at least three weeks, as the face is rotten to the bone.
I swear those guys who walk on the territory here and there and not help the dog, well, just to be able to remove adhesive tape.

Xoteli first lull, but then we decided to try to help.

The dog was put on a drip.

Not a drop of urine, the kidneys do not work, it seems it has also broken legs. As said, the dog is in "polukome" almost anything is not responding. Those. among other things, severe intoxication due to kidney failure.

Everything will depend on whether they will run. So far, not even to the jaw.

The mouth opens to 1-2cm. Welded broth lit watery postoperative food, a little fed. She eat! And thanks to its tail trying to wag ... The doctor is crying.

Many can not feed, can not vomit, it just drown. The next time you will feed 2 hours.

Doctors say that the dog is extraordinary. With all that had happened to her, she's very trusting, she looks as if to say "help me».

Those who mocked this dog can be satisfied, he brought her the most anguish. Damn him.

Now, six months later, almost Shanechka scrambled.

I had to do plastic surgery - the surgeon man imbued with the situation and made free. Clinic, where she lives, too, for six months did not take a penny.

It remains to be cosmetic surgery, which is compatible with sterilization.

Shanechka now looking for the owner. So far, no one wanted to take korolevishna ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting