School composition

- Did you read Lermontov's "Mtsyri"?
 - Gone crazy? Three o'clock in the morning!

- Well, I went out into the street, look, you have a window lit ...
 - Yeah, light. Rampant light. Server I dropped chinyu here. Well, come on, what you stand on the threshold!
 - Fell? .. And no Internet ?!
 - Nope, yeah. It is not repaired, will not.
 - Hey, Lermontov do you have?
 - And then, damn it! Complete Collection. I have it on the night watering snot as a young poet in rut.
 - Well, you have the same books to hell! Well poroysya on the shelves can Lermontov will find something!
 - Know the difference between Lars from Gantmakher?
 - Nope, I do not know.
 - That poroysya on my shelves - know.
 - Well, come on, say, well, what?
 - One dick in the front and the other behind.
 - Kiss my ass! I came to you in the case came, and you and your herami! I have a child tomorrow essay must pass.
 - Pro Novice?
 - No fucking about Gantmakher!
 - And that the child is still doing?
 - I lied that nothing asked.
 - And what should we do? Raise it at three o'clock in the night and tear?
 - Tomorrow vyderem. And today it is necessary to write an essay. "The spiritual world Novice."
 - And what he had for the spiritual world?
 - And I remember that you ?!
 - And I?!
 - Well, you write articles, do you some tattered school composition without writing ?!
 - If I wrote an essay as well as writing articles, then your child's tomorrow without help from the mental hospital, even in a boarding school for young offenders will not be allowed.
 - Well, think of something!

- Okay. Let's remember. So the Novice in Georgia was, huh?
 - Yeah. He fled there from somewhere.
 - From the slammer, it seems.
 - Maybe from the slammer. Or he's been in captivity ...
 - Yeah. Similarly, in captivity. Our, I guess. Lermontov also fought in the Caucasus.
 - Yes exactly. And of course there is a lion Novice dunk.
 - Ha-ha ... Mouth him broke. As Samson Manneken Pis.
 - And then something stuck there three times cranked.
 - Dude knew a lot about perversion.
 - And what is over, remember?
 - Fins he glued. Exactly. He, in my opinion, was bitten by a lion and then glued fins, too. Anything shorter izdohli. Type unspeakable tragedy.
 - Damn, where lions and Georgia? ..
 - Well, you dark! The same technique is as it ... grotesque! No, not grotesque. Waugh, recalled. Allegory.
 - No, allegory - is when the author would like to say one thing and say another, although meant the third, but realized his only criticism, and all different.
 - No, it schizophasia. And the allegory - is when the characters do not, and some clowns. Wait, no, when the clowns - it's just grotesque and allegory - it's as if your gynecologist about stamens and pistils said.
 - A lion got to do with anything?
 - I tell you what, the gynecologist? The dog knows why he does lion priplёl. The high, probably wanted. Or maybe he escaped from the zoo.
 - Who? Novice?
 - Maybe Novice.
 - A spiritual world which he was?
 - Well, I guess so depressing. He died.
 - Yeah, and yet from the slammer claws tearing. Come, Balanda is not fun.
 - Not from the slammer, and from captivity. Or even somewhere ...
 - Yes, this issue is better left alone.
 - We will write no details. In the end, the place to enter into the spiritual world does not apply.
 - And if you dig the teacher?

- In! But with this we had to start. We define the audience. Let's estimate the approximate psihportret. So, what do we know about our readers? Gender, age, marital status.
 - Baba, 50, single.
 - You mean, minus Slang, minus the marginal, less bourgeois. The nature of what?
 - Simple character. Like the teacher. At the meetings for a long time to shoot the breeze loves complaining. Morales reads. All sorts of stories from the life of talks.
 - Yeah, so extroverted (plus citations and references), ethics (add saliva), stress (less shocking). Special signs?
 - Ass like from here to that wall.
 - Less healthy fiziologizma, more sores. To the children's attitude?
 - Yelling, but there are worse. When there is no rage, sometimes even praises. Bozhenka scares.
 - Add a religious motive. And archetypal thicker. Fool-idlers call names?
 - And more cynical Hammami.
 - So, then, emotions snotty dolёm, more sincere input, categorical fuck. Our format - diligent kindness and naiveté upright.

- Okay, let's start. First, we write the entry. For example, like this: "There is no doubt the product of Lermontov's" Mtsyri "is a perfect specimen of Russian literary tradition. But his deep philosophical or psychological - do not care - meaning dramatically sets it apart from the works of his contemporaries »...
 - ... And a boil on the ass to those who say that this meaning makes it stand out better.
 - Yes, as a standard is too impossible. The reader is here and so it is sour, and even the boring things breech. In! Let's start with a quote! You have any quote you remember?
 - "Communism is Soviet power plus the electrification of the whole country." IN AND. Lenin.
 - Damn, you really have survived from the mind!
 - And what? In our time, quotations from the classics of Marxism-Leninism is very welcome.
 - In! By the way, our teacher loves to philosophize. Are you one of the philosophers remember?
 - What in FIG philosophers ?! I have this on the dregs troyban handed over to retake fifth.
 - Hell, I do not remember. The head any nonsense climbs. The idols of the area. Francis Bacon.
 - Oh it in the bath. Write: "Wise F. Gantmakher medieval philosopher once said:" Freedom - the most valuable gift that is given to us by God, and even the Devil is not able to take it away from the man. '"
 - Pancake! Well, straight to the point! In short, trite and pious teacher just like balm! Listen, this Gantmakher - is one that dick back, or some other?
 - How do I know where his dick? The main thing is that after that the teacher immediately think that you have a very well-read child. It somehow just did not read the philosopher Gantmakher.
 - And suddenly I read?
 - Just something stupefied at night? I had just been invented out of my head.
 - Wow, well, wow! Even I believed!
 - I, too, eka prodigy. The language of scratching every fool can. This is not the theory of matrices.
 - Ha-ha, lucky philosophers. And then what?
 - Well, you have to somehow show that we really read this heromantiyu, not persecuted. Facts remember something or excerpts there any?
 - Damn, but "three times cranked" a damn!
 - Likewise. In! I've got an idea! Write: "So it has historically, that the genre of works intended to serve as a school to test the knowledge and skills to navigate in the material. Following the rules, I shall demonstrate the knowledge and skills by citation and paraphrase of the work. But something tells me that Lermontov would not approve of such an approach to the given topic. He was sincere and free-thinking man, devoid of passion for breech procedure. So I take the liberty to deviate from the standard form. After all, it is not about dry facts, and of the spiritual world of man. " And it put an exclamation point. A Gantmakher epigraph imposed.

- Wow! Straight Snivel break through! We drove the Germans: "What is the spiritual world? He only comes to personal experiences, or the world is more - a reflection of the outside world, cultural, and social traditions learned from childhood, an imprint of his time? This is partly true, but at all times, apparently, there are people whose identity is winning, even at the cost of his own death, the settled way of life. This man, in my opinion, was and Novice. "
 - Zashibis! Straight least in psychiatry textbook recorded. Rezonёrstvo - first grade. And now we have on the subject slightly to mind: "The Tragedy of The Novice was not at that time a unique phenomenon. People were dying in the set in the Caucasus, Lermontov, who served in those places, acutely aware of the drama of a harsh struggle for life. The soul of the hero was not subtlety inherent enlightened city dweller. Novice can rightfully be called the wild mountaineers. However, the essence of his experience is so clear and archetypical ... no, "archetypical" cross out and decides that copied ... that can not respond to every human heart. He suffered in the prison, dreamed of will, overcome fear and oppression, enjoyed brief moments of freedom and hope. He made a conscious decision, escaped from captivity and died in battle. "
 - Yeah, right! And about a lion More, about a lion it! It's a fact!
 - Yes, right. "Battle of the Novice with a lion ..." Hey, it was like a lion? Maybe Tiger?
 - Hmm ... Well, maybe Tiger ... Now I'm not sure ...
 - Cross out the lion. "Battle of the Novice with a wild animal shows in allegorical form a community of two strong natures - a powerful, unadorned by civilization thirst for life. Novice fight for freedom and the right to stay in the world - and wins hungry representative nature. So the power of the spirit takes over saturation thirst. Novice makes the feat twice: the first time - found the strength to throw the hateful shackles of captivity; the second - beating the beast not only in the mountains but also within themselves. "
 - Listen, no, this is not the channel. What it tries the community? What beast within ourselves? Well, he's grappled with this ... well, a lion, say. What does the spirit of something?
 - Geez, you'd think you were in school critics have not read! That's where they take all this hnyu do you think? The author would like to say that the character embodies sho ... Just like us, come, let sit invent.
 - Well, at least they also studied the work of ...
 - What are you, holding a candle?
 - Yes, really ... Well, let's leave about animals. Painfully neatly turned out, it is a pity to throw.

- Come on then to a heap of Psychology dolёm: "The founders of psychoanalysis believed that the solution to the problem - in its realization. Recognizing the unacceptability of the situation captive and take the plunge, Novice, as strange as it sounds closer to happiness. He died with a clear awareness that the chief used his chance in life. I would venture to suggest that he died a happier person than he was before his escape. "
 - And these founders really say that?
 - Well, not exactly, of course, but the teacher, it just does not understand.
 - Yes, so much the teacher to psychoanalysis something. She would even sit on a diet.
 - That's what I'm about.
 - Okay, let's call it a day, and then this morning, the malware will not have time to rewrite.
 - Yeah, come on. We still write more about the prisoner, he suffered there.
 - Captivity ... Shit! Remember, even bellow. From school essay: "In the monastery lived Novice. One Novice escaped! " No, he was in captivity, and in the monastery! Exactly!
 - Well, the memory of you! Excellent. Replace it captured the monastery.
 - Yeah, ready. With quotes came just crappy. Not enough somehow.
 - And we are right now, in conclusion vpendyurit.
 - Well yes, we do not know a damn.
 - Hey, I have some malware literature lesson?
 - Third.
 - So that's great! Well, then, let him leave the place in a notebook in school, someone will intercept and book vpendyurit to any quotation. And now we come up with a comment, that any came.
 - Exactly. Let's write so: "In my opinion, in this quotation is the best reflects the essence of what is happening. Lermontov at all with amazing strength and penetration felt an inner, spiritual mood of the world: the world and the whole multi-faceted, and includes high and low; and bright and dim; and the implacable cruelty of circumstances, and the tension of human suffering. "
 - Well, after these words, it is simply obliged to marry him!
 - The language of your Pip.
 - Uh-huh. And a quote closer to move the top, that was in sight. Thus, the remaining prisoners to write and water to dilute it to two pages.
 - Yeah. Something about relevance, topicality, huё-my ...
 - Well yes. And so poromantichnee. With morality. Style: "I think everyone reading this great poem, not once wondered:" What would I have done on the site of The Novice? "It's hard to give a definite answer. But the thought of despair, which simply can not be accepted, inspires sadness and profound sympathy to the hero. I believe that Lermontov would like to bring to the spiritual world Novice world every one of us, to enable us to empathize with and through the empathy to reflect on the eternal problem. "
 - Class! Belinsky rest! All come completely rewritten.
 - It is only necessary in the course of all sorts of clever words poubirat too, offers simplified and more. And it split.

Shlёpane bare heels in the corridor, a creaking door, sleepy voice of a child:
 - Oh, what are you doing here?

Frantically hiding under the ass drafts; chorus:
 - Are you writing going? Well go get yourself writing on health and march to the bed. Nothing we do not. Smoke we are here. Just smoke.
 - And smoking is harmful!
 - Here's a clever child grows up, right. And in general, I have nothing to teach the adults. It nepedagogichno.

UPD. Just call a neighbor. Ratings announced. Who put on 5/5 - please go to your bookmaker for the win.
But that, of that five, then? .. You will not believe, fellow citizens, you would not believe! For the originality and independence of thought !!! It's just fucked up shiz postmodernism outrageous! What the hell is going on?! .. Where to watch the Ministry of Health?! ..

Tags

See also

New and interesting