Down with terrorism! Artists from around the world have responded to the terrible events in the wording «Charlie Hebdo».

The whole world seemed startled after the terrible events in Paris. January 7, two unidentified armed broke into the office of the French satirical weekly «Charlie Hebdo» in the center of Paris and built there shooting. As a result of the brutal massacre killed 10 workers and 2 of the magazine police officer.

According to media reports, the reason for this terrible act fairly simple: before the French satirical weekly published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and therefore decided to take revenge on the attackers to the editors for this trick.

Today the whole world is mourning for the dead artists, and artists from around the world have expressed their opposition to violence and terror. These cartoons were drawn just for a few hours after the terrible event. They are laid very deep!

«He first painted!»

Photo: Twitter - David Pope

This is not the first time ...

Photo: Twitter - Ruben L. Oppenheimer

«Charles - it's me».

Photo: Twitter - Jean Jullien

«ducks always fly above the gun." (In French, a "duck" also refers to the word "newspaper»). B>

Photo: Twitter - Boulet

Mohammed revenge.

Photo: Twitter - Joep Bertrams

«heartily with« Charlie Hebdo »».

Photo: Twitter - Plantu

«Down with terrorism!»

Photo: Twitter - Neelabh Banerjee

«January 7, 2015».

Photo: Twitter - Loïc Sécheresse

Without words ...

Photo: Twitter - Nate Beeler

«bloodthirsty attack on the editorial office of« Charlie Hebdo »».

Photo: Twitter - JM: o

The cruelty knows no bounds ...

Photo: Twitter - Carlos Latuff

«Today I am a newspaper designer, today I am a journalist, today I'm drawing for« Charlie Hebdo »».

Photo: Twitter - Martin Vidberg

«He first painted!»

Photo: Instagram - Rafael Mantesso

«Take your weapons, comrades!»

Photo: Twitter - Francisco J. Olea

«There is no freedom without freedom of the press!»

Photo: Twitter - Tomi Ungerer

«were killed fighting for the freedom of expression».

Photo: Twitter - Nono

«Charles - it's me."

Photo: Twitter - Magnus Shaw

Yesterday - today - tomorrow.

Photo: Instagram - Banksy

Editorial grieves with all who fight for freedom of expression, art and self-expression. January 7 will go down in history as yet another act of violence against those brave souls who, no matter what the circumstances, always openly express their opinions.

Down with terrorism! Down with the cruelty! Let the dead will be the last people who have ever paid for their creations.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting