Unexpected uses of soap

You have the apartment has Laundry soap? If not, be sure to purchase and let the lies just in case! I have heard about its benefits. Once in childhood I was bitten by a neighbor's dog and grandmother before you drag me to the hospital washed the wound it is soap. I screamed out, but grandma tried to wash out the wound as thoroughly as possible. By the way, in the hospital, we are praised and encouraged to do so always. It turns out that the best microbiological indicators was... soap "Household".

Then in the shower ran only cold water, and soap were given household. But when his father came to get a haircut, the hairdresser was surprised: such thick hair and there is absolutely no dandruff! All wanted to know, what is he so head wash…

Thirty three million three hundred seventy four thousand seventy three

My classmate (long ago it was!) had thick, luxurious hair below the buttocks. Such that the comb could not. She after all was moved, and I could not resist asking questions about how she nurses. The first washing — shampoo (wash off the main dirt), then the household. soap. I tried! After six months, instead of my three thin hair — cool hair, and 0 dandruff. For 9 years the hair pleased.

One of my acquaintances, on the advice of the teacher, rescued the child from the beginning serious inflammation on foot with the help of soap.

Soap has been used successfully for the treatment of inflammatory processes (up to the beginning of gangrene)

Soap successfully treat even gynecological diseases (in some hospitals it is used to wash the floor in the room where the newborn).

Surgeons know about the amazing ability of soap to replace the surgical gloves (if soap on your hands and leave to dry) – say that then even if cut during surgery, the risk of infection is minimal.

My head soap, you can ensure that the hair is thick and healthy (disappears and dandruff, and hair breakage). It is true that the skin heads were not after the wash dried, you still then rinse the head of the acidic solution on the basis of vinegar or lemon juice.

Soap is advised to wash at least 2 times a week so that your skin always looked young. After washing, it is necessary to lubricate the skin of an ordinary baby cream. Moreover, the effect of such washings, as they say those who have tried, better than the use of expensive professional cosmetics.

Very good cleans the skin wash in the steam room with birch twigs soaked in a solution of soap: wonderful skin is cleansed and then as if lit from within

You can be cured with the help of soap starting from cold. You need to make a soap solution, dip a cotton swab in there and handle the sinuses. Then (although it will be the first time a little pinching) nose will never be laid, and after 2-3 such processing, you will forget about the cold.

When the dog bite to prevent wound infection suggest to drain the blood from the wound (it will wash and bacteria), and then either apply a gauze bandage or with a bandage dipped in a solution of soap.

Copes soap and treatment of fungal infections of the feet. Suggest thoroughly washing the affected area on the skin with soap with a brush, then treat the surface of the skin with iodine.

After waxing to eliminate redness of the skin in sensitive areas, people also use soap. Simply make a one-time plan and irritations will not

Soap successfully treated thrush and prickly heat. Them a good wash, it kills all bacteria and fungus such as thrush. When thrush helps, soap ring finger and coat the vagina on how many fingers will fit, so I am in the hospital said.

If there are any problems in the oral cavity, you can handle toothbrush with a solution of soap and leave overnight. By morning you will be sure that your toothbrush is fully sanitized.

In the commercial soap many alkalis, quickly and efficiently dissolving dirt and possessing antimicrobial activity. No wonder the medicine coarse soap is still used as an antiseptic.

When I served in the army treated the fungus on the feet soap. Just for 1 week morning and night, wash your feet in cold water with Laundry soap and mildew is gone!

A few years ago, my newly pierced ears got infected — behind the lobe was formed just a clump of black. I have tuned to remove earrings and "overgrow" ears, but my mom took the usual soap, rubbed it in small shavings, added the onion juice and all this put me on the earlobe on the day. Evening all removed, then I have a couple of days smeared ear with alcohol, and all passed. More problems was not.

Soap is an excellent tool for removing edema. It is enough to dissolve the soap in water and RUB the resulting solution injury. To make the procedure a few times a day.

Cleanser for acne. Making soap in a bowl, add water and whip his brush into the foam. Now take 1 tablespoon of the resulting foam, 1 tsp. salt "extra" and mix well. This mixture is applied on a well washed face. Warn — will be very hard, but it just means that there is a healing process. Keep the mask for half an hour. You have the face will remain dry salt, whisk it and wash first with hot and then with cold water. To do this procedure 2-3 times a day for 2-3 weeks.

Remedy for boils. Mix equal parts of grated onion, soap and sugar. This ointment to put on the boil and wrap.
This should be done at night, in the morning you will see that the wound was completely clear.

Doctors recommend once every two weeks to wash soap: you protect yourself from viruses and bacteria

Cracked heels and corns make the tray from 2 liters of hot water, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon grated
Laundry soap.

Soap and rainwater from hair loss will save forever. To apply for soaping hair dark soap. No other detergents do not use. To wash a head should be 2 times a week. I have been doing so for two months. The result is beautiful

If the injured spot anoint soap — the bruise will not.

My mother has made this home peeling her beautician in Soviet times advised: apply to wet skin, lather from soap and cotton wool soaked in calcium chloride, to wipe the face along the massage lines. The skin is very easy to clean. Mom looks very good and does not understand my costs salon acid peels.

If soap burn soap and allow to dry, there will be not only bubbles from the burn, and redness. Tested myself many times. published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption - together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: green-dom.info/

Tags

See also

New and interesting