Prepiska hotel with the guest about the soap. That'S Funny.

Upon reflection, the hotel still decided to publish it in the newspaper Sunday Times.

Dear Maid, Please do not put me in the bathroom soap brand your hotel. I brought along my own bath-Dial. Please take the six pieces of unused soap from the shelf under the cabinet and three pieces of the shower. They bother me.
Thank S.Berman.

Dear Room 635, I am not your regular maid. She took the day off today and will return on Thursday. I took three of soap from the shower, as you requested. The six pieces I removed from the shelf, so they do not interfere with you. I put them in the box with paper towels, in case you change your mind. There I put three pieces, as instructed, we must put on three bars of soap in each room daily. I hope that now everything is in order.
Katie, the maid.

Dear Maid, I hope that you - my regular maid. Katie you probably did not report my request about soap. Last night, when I returned to the room, it turned out that you put three small Camay soap on the shelf under the counter. I'll be at your hotel stay 14 days, so I brought along my own bath-Dial. That is, the six pieces of soap on the shelf I do not potrebuyutsya.Oni bother me, I beg you to pick them up.
Thank you,
S.Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, hotel manager Mr. Green told me this morning that you called him last night and complained about the service in their room. So I identified you a new maid. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience. For all questions please contact me directly. Call 1108 from 8.00 to 17.00.
Thank U. Helen administrator.

Dear Helen, contact you on the phone I can not because I'm leaving in the morning at 7.45 and returned only 18.00. That's why I called last night to Mr. Green. You had already gone. I asked him to do something in relation to this soap. The new maid you I have determined should be considered that the first day I was here, because she put three bars of soap in the cabinet and in the course of three shower. In just five days stay I have accumulated as many as 24 pieces of your soap. I do not understand why you do it.
S.Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, Your maid Katie were given instructions to the new soap it you do not put in, and took all the excess. If you have questions, please contact me by phone 1108 from 8.00 to 17.00.
Thank U. Helen administrator.

Dear Mr. Green, lost my soap brand Dial. Disappeared from my room all the soap, including my own bath-Dial! Last night I had to call reception and ask to bring me soap. I brought four small bars of soap Cashmere Bouquet.
S.Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, I have informed our administrator Helen about your problem with soap and water. I can not understand why in your room could not be washed because the maids have every day to put in each room on three pieces. I promise you fix it. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
Martin Green, the manager.

Dear Helen, who could put in my number fifty-four small soap Camay? I found them there, returned last night. I do not need fifty-four pieces of soap Camay, I want to get back to the soap brand Dial. Do you understand what I've got fifty-four pieces of your soap? All I need is my soap brand Dial. Please return it to me.
S.Berman

Dear Mr. Berman, You complained about the excessive amount of soap in your room, so I carried him. Then you complained to Mr. Greene, you do not have soap. I came back twenty-four pieces, which are carried away and added three more who rely every day. About four pieces Cashmere Bouquet I do not know anything. Your maid Katie probably did not know that I have returned you your soap, and therefore also brought a twenty-four Camay soap plus three new ones. I do not know why you have decided that our hotel gives customers more pieces of soap brand Dial. However, I managed to find the soap Ivory, which I also left you in the room.
Helen administrator.

Madam Ellen, I wish to inform you of the status of stocks of soap in my room at the moment. Today:
 - On the shelf under the counter eighteen pieces of Camay in four stacks of four and one of two.
 - On the box with paper towels eleven pieces of Camay in two stacks of four and one for three.
 - On the laundry basket on one column with three pieces of Cashmere Bouquet, one bar with four pieces, and eight pieces of Ivory Camay in two stacks of four.
 - A locker Camay fourteen pieces in stacks of three and four one two.
 - In the shower six pieces of soap Camay.
 - In the north-east corner of the bath one soap Cashmere Bouquet.
 - In the north-west corner of the bath six pieces Camay two columns of three pieces.
When Katie will get out in my room, please ask her to all the bars are properly aligned. Tell her also that the four columns tend to fall apart. I venture to propose, all future deliveries of soap on a blank window sill in the bathroom. I bought a large bath-Dial, which is stored in the hotel safe to avoid confusion.
S.Berman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting