Correspondence about the hotel soap

Correspondence, which is shown below, took place in a London hotel between the administration and one of the customers. In the end, the management has decided to publish this masterpiece in the London Sunday Times:

Dear Maid, I ask you to no longer supply me with hotel soap, since I brought my own family-Palmolive. Could you remove the six pieces of soap with shelves and three pieces of soap dish? They clutter up the space. Thank you. S. Berman

Dear Room 635, I am not your regular maid. It will appear tomorrow on Thursday after output. I took the 3 hotel soaps out of the soap dish as you requested. I also took 6 pieces with shelves, so they do not interfere with you there, and put them in a box of handkerchiefs (in case you suddenly change your mind). That leaves only three bars of soap that I brought today, as I am obliged to follow the instructions of the hotel and bring three bars of soap a day in the room. I hope that it will come to you. Kathy replacement maid

Dear Maid, I hope you are my regular maid. Apparently Kathy did not tell you about my note about the soap. When he returned last night, I saw that you put three small pieces of Camay on my bookcase. I spend in this hotel 2 weeks and therefore brought with him his own family-Palmolive. Therefore, I do not need 6 pieces Camay, are on the shelf. This soap clutter all the space when I shave or brush my teeth. Could you take this soap? S. Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, on Wednesday I had a day off, so the replacement maid put me 3 pieces of soap, gave her the following instructions. I put disturbing you 6 pieces of soap in the soap dish where your lying Palmolive. Your Palmolive I suffered in the medicine cabinet. I took the 3 hotel soaps which we put in the medicine cabinet at each arrival of a new customer, and which you have not told us anything, when you came last Monday. Enjoy Your regular maid, Dotty.

Dear Mr. Berman, Deputy Director, Mr. Kensedder, told me this morning that you called last night and complained to your maid. I apologize to you and to inform you that I have provided you with a new maid. If you have any new complaints, contact me directly so that I personally was able to solve all your problems. please call 1108 from 8 am to 5 pm. Thank you. Elaine Carmen, Housekeeper.

Dear Madame Carmen, I can not call you, since I leave the hotel at 7:45 am to get to work and back no earlier than 17.30 or 18.00. That is why I called Mr. Kensedderu last night. All I ask is that he did something about this soap. The new maid probably thought I had just arrived, so she left the 3 new bars of soap in my medicine cabinet, in addition to the normal portions of 3 pieces on the shelf. For five days I have accumulated 24 little bars of soap. Why do I have to endure all this? S. Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, Your maid, Kathy, was ordered to no longer bring you soap, as well as pick up too much. I remain at your service (phone 1108 between 8 am and 5 pm). Thank you. Elaine Carmen, Housekeeper.

Dear Mr. Kensedder, my family Palmolive disappeared. All the soap was taken away, including my own. I came back last night very late, and had to call the employee, so he brought me a piece of 4 Dove. S. Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, I have informed the governess, Elaine Carmen, about your problems with soap and water. I do not understand why in your room there was no soap, but our maids are available to generate 3 bars of soap each day during the harvest. Your problem will be solved immediately. Please accept my apologies. Martin L. Kensedder, Deputy Director.

Dear Mrs. Carmen, Who put fucking 54 bars of soap in my room? I found 54 bars of soap, returned last night. I do not want 54 pieces Camay, I want my fucking Palmolive. Do you imagine that I have now is 54 bars of soap? All I want is my own soap. Give me back my soap. S. Berman.

Dear Mr. Berman, You complain of excess soap - I took them. After this, you complain to Mr. Kesedderu that all your soap was gone, though I personally put it in your room: 24 pieces Camay, which were removed, as well as 3 pieces, you should receive a daily basis. Your maid, Kathy, did not know that I returned to the place, and she brought another 24 Camay, as well as 3 daily piece. I do not know where you got that the hotel offers family-Palmolive. I managed to find a piece of family Monsavon, which I left in your room. Elaine Carmen, Housekeeper.

Dear Mrs. Carmen, Just a little note that you were aware of my latest soap inventory of my warehouse. Today I possess: On the shelf pharmacy drawer: 18 Samay four stacks of 4 pieces and a stack of two pieces. The box with handkerchiefs: 11 Camay in two stacks of four pieces and a stack of three pieces. On the bedside table in the room: a stack of 3 Dove, a stack of 4 Monsavon, and 8 Camay in two stacks of 4 pieces. The medicine cabinet: 14 Camay in three stacks of four and one stack of two pieces. The soap dish: 6 Camay, very wet. In the northeast corner of the shell: 1 Dove, half-used. In the north-west - 6 Camay in two stacks of three pieces. You could not ask Cathy to make sure that a handful of well formed and well-dusted?
Let her also know that a handful of which contain more than 4 pieces tend to fall apart? Can I also advise that as my window sill is not yet used, it can be a great warehouse for future earnings. And one more thing: I bought another family Palmolive, which I keep in the hotel vault in order to avoid further misunderstandings. S. Berman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting