Natural component of success: 5 lessons from our little brothers

1. First lessons of success we can learn from the woodpecker. Yes, the woodpecker! It's called "lesson realistic focus".

Woodpecker largely smarter than us. Yes, he beat his head against a tree, but it does so very successfully. He's realistic — he's not trying to break a tree in half with one blow, as it wants to do many of us, and he focused — he's not knocking at the tree from all sides. He gets to the same point, slowly moving your worm.

What we need is not a worm, and immediately snakes, and we want to find it not in a dense tree, and just sprinkled the leaves on the ground.

2. The second lesson success can be learned from fish. It's called "lesson flow".

The fish always swims against the tide, and, contrary to General opinion, is right. She does not to complicate your life and to more water by itself skip.

So by it in a stream of water floats more food and oxygen. So her life becomes several times richer.

We, unlike fish, always try to go with the flow in the stagnant flow, and as a result, instead of 40 years of life experience, we have amassed annual life experience 40 times.

We don't want to get out of your comfort zone and then wonder why life has so few opportunities.

We want to win the lottery of life, not even buying a lottery ticket.

3. The third lesson success can be learned from the small cubs. This success lesson is called — "soil a muzzle with blood."

They know how to learn. They learn from older more experienced lions. And they study not according to textbooks and conversations, and. They know exactly — to learn to hunt it is necessary to soil a muzzle with blood.

We are afraid even his hands dirty. We sit at desks and look at the standing at the blackboard a dressed up hare, which teaches us to hunt. Or even worse, close the house and learn themselves, and when hunting time comes, we are not that hunts are not able, we are afraid of the smell of blood.

4. The fourth lesson of success we can learn from dogs. He is social and is called "wag the tail first".

In the 21st century it doesn't matter what you do, and it is important — how you motivate other people. And a wonderful example of a dog here.

The dog thinks: "First you bring me home, feed and wash, and then I'll wag a tail." Dog gives his feelings and only then gets in return what she needs. While it doesn't force you to give her anything, she makes you want to do it.

5. The fifth lesson succeed we must teach a snake. The lesson is called "do not whine".

She thinks: "I Have no arms, no legs, I have poor eyesight, I was born in the wrong country, nobody loves me, my parents didn't care about me since I hatched". The snake manages the fact that she is, and we are even afraid of this "animal-disabled person". And if she doesn't like something, she just changes the skin and crawls on without regrets.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/blacklionmag?w=wall-95325074_13044

Tags

See also

New and interesting