3 secrets that will lead You to financial success

фото:www.adrianspitters.com

Financial success is neither the property of the elect, no blessing of the lucky ones; financial success is a kind of heritage of individuals who are willing to follow his basic principles. The principles to which I refer will work for everyone who applies them. Anyone who follows them will reach their goal. I have never been such that adding 1+1, we have a total of not out 2.

My article does not include get rich quick scheme, because in nature there is no instant success. It is in pursuit of the fool's gold we recklessly wasted its valuable time and lose the dream.

It contains a brief list of principles necessary to achieve financial success.

You can analyze the life of any financially successful person and see how these rules work in their lives. These are the principles I used that I had the finances to purchase a home with seven bedrooms, when I was 24 years old. These principles will work for you, it is true just as the fact that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

You may think that this is all well and good, but "money will not make you happy!" Yeah, and cows don't fly. Money is needed not in order to make you happy, is the purpose of money is to solve problems. You need money to solve the problem! I wrote this article as a guide to help you to solve your. Please note that the advice I gave in this article is based on my personal experience and observations.

3 keys to financial success:

We become reasonable on the basis of the received experience. The experience we receive through our mistakes. Jim Horning

We live in a society in which people often want to get something, or just doing nothing, or with the least effort. They want to spend a week on the diet, and then all life to be thin; I want to save money throughout the month, and then year to spend these savings; or want to invest a dollar and make a million... But this does not happen.

To achieve financial success, you need experience, you first have to "spend your time!" Does not happen instant success. To become a person capable of providing adequate resources for a sufficient number of people to be able to reap a financial harvest, it takes years of focused activities.

Yes, there are people who seem to have achieved success overnight, but in fact it is not so. You have no idea about the totality of their childhood experiences, you don't know about the price they had to pay. While you "hang out" with their friends, they were preparing for their greatness. Success takes time! That's why it is vital to work in the area that you love!

The satisfaction you get when you do something, from which derive a lot of pleasure, something that you have passion. Only your love will allow you to stay at work when everyone else had gone home, only your passion will lead you to the finish line.

Financial success requires time and experience! Often those who meet a person who is seemingly achieved instant success, trying to reproduce it. The problem is that they don't know the story in its entirety. They don't realize how many years this person has spent on the preparation to pass this way, they only see the results and assume that they can easily repeat. They do not understand that for one person who came to success "as needed", we have 10,000 people who are trying to repeat the instant success and fail.

Need time! Bill gates spent years learning computer software before they achieved financial success. Michael Jordan years played basketball before becoming a financial successful person. Who would you call if they have achieved financial success, they have spent years to become professionals in their field.

You get paid for your expertise. Once Michael Jordan didn't score any points in a basketball game once and bill gates were not firmly sure how to create the Windows operating system. But through trial and error, through dedication, time spent and the acquired experience, born of success.

Never disregard small beginnings. Giant oak sleeps in the acorn, a small, bald eagle patiently waiting to break the shell. If you are consistent, and if you decide to spend your time, you will become a professional and your competence will be expensive to your financial success.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life will be shorter.Buddha

Who do you influence? In other words, "whose problem do you solve?" In this life you will be rewarded only for those problems that you solve for other people.

In order to achieve substantial financial success, you must solve the problems of a large number of people.

Michael Jordan has entertained millions of people, so now we have the millions of dollars; software bill gates has improved the lives of billions, so many billions of dollars. How many people are influenced by you? Your financial success lies in your ability to influence the masses.

That is why is so important to personal growth. When you spend time on self development and expanding their horizons, when you read and learn when you gain experience, you become better.

And as your height increases your ability to influence others, you must "grow" before you can to use our influence. Two people who are drowning in the swamp, can't help each other. As you grow, so you will be attractive to people who want to you have influenced them.

If you will be a worthy role model, people will want to copy your work, doing what you're doing, But that only happens when you take a conscious decision to "grow".

If you want to achieve some financial success, "grow" a bit and help a small number of people. If your goal is huge success, you will need to significantly grow and help many people. The choice is yours, no one can stop your growth except you. If you want to achieve financial success, you should constantly ask ourselves: "How can I increase my influence? How can I grow?" We just discussed the principles of financial success as "Experience" and "Influence", but if you properly understand the following principle, you will never be able to stay focused in the necessary time to get the required experience, and can't grow enough to have a significant impact.

The final part in the trilogy of financial success is his mental image.

The mental image of financial success.

You can't get to places you can't see! You can't become financially successful person, if you persistently continue to see themselves as "poor". You will never be able to change that view of himself. If you see the difficulty, you have to deal with them.

Your inner vision of financial success is to stay on your goal is exactly the same as the ship's captain looking intently at dock at the port where his ship.

That is why imagination and visualization are so important. Your imagination gives you the ability to pre-play the future; your ability to visualize, perhaps the greatest gift that you possess. Do you use it?

Visualization allows you to think about the possibility of a better life. Through visualisation, we grasp the gift of financial success.

The image of financial success first begins in the mind, and through the process of "gaining experience" and "influence" it takes place in your world.

But first you need to see it in my mind. If you can't see it, you will not be able to have it. First, your financial success must come in the fact that neither is the real world of your imagination.

If you submit it in advance, you will not be surprised when you finally come to it. If you are surprised by the opportunity to have a million dollars in a Bank account is a sign that you are ready for it, a sign that you have no experience, influence, or belief in your vision of financial success to turn this idea into reality.

If you don't see your financial success, you don't materialize it and will continue to play.

But if you can see it! I said, " ... but if you can see it!" This short "but" disqualifies the previous statement, and attaches particular importance to the following.

But if you can see it if you can see your success, if you can see it, when you lie down to rest, if it exists in your imagination, if you feel it in the air, then the materialization of the intangible is only a matter of time. Only a matter of time when the clouds will be filled with a sufficient amount of condensate to start pouring rain.

In conclusion.

If you can see your financial success, if you can see it when you close your eyes, if you can believe this way as such, then you will gain the necessary experience, you will have an impact on people, and your mental image will cease to be just a concept and become a reality.

You literally "will" in what was once a dream somewhere in the depths of your consciousness. What you doing in the dark will come to light. Financial success will be yours. It is because you have worked hard to achieve it. It is because you deserve it. It is because he is the reward for helping others.

Source: justpost.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting