The Age of Innocence

Previously, to create advertising was much easier

Here's an example - Dun her face and she will follow you everywhere. In principle, the blow to the face (to follow you everywhere), you can and in our times, but the blow would have been far from the smoke "Tipaleta." Before the girls were, of course, easier.

"Someday, all the cans of beer will be opened just as easy." Firm "Schlitz" revolutionizes (important for every human being) the process of opening a beer.

"Again, you suck his Coca-Cola ?!" - after advertising this expression takes on new meaning.

"Vibro-finger". It is fashionable at the time device. "For personal use" (of course!), "Stimulates blood circulation" (and how!), "Just $ 6.95" (give two!)

You overcome fatigue? Everyday stress does not relax? Surrounding people annoying? You know what to do.

She may look clean, but ... In fact, gonorrhea and syphilis are on the alert. Good time gёrlz shorter.

Doctors smoke "Camel" more than other brands. Patients nervously smoking in aside.

Geez, Dad, you always get the best of everything, even the "Marlboro". Generally, before the rights of the children concerned, of course, disregard. For example, my father smoked "Marlboro", and the child treated some "prime". Horror shorter.

And, dear friends, do not forget to smoke more. In addition to the doctors, this advice you give President Ronald McDonough ... sorry, Reagan. On the Christmas holidays, this nice man sent to your friends, "Chesterfield". A good gift for Christmas, is not it?

What about the unbearable living conditions of children in the West, we must hurry. Smokers are, of course, cocks cigarettes, but shaving "Gillette».

There is, after all, the children spread rot. Santa, do you brake? "Chesterfield" I have already sent my uncle Ronnie. I clearly asked you, "Mal-bo-ro!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting