You came

< Patri

You came. I think that this will not happen ever. not because I'm impatient. it is because the other way around. I became his patient in a well-established idea that you never will come.
You came. I do not know quite what to do with it. absolutely. because in my dreams and fantasies it was all one by one, and now we have to somehow tie it to reality. it is always difficult. passionate kiss in my dreams turns into ridiculous. beach turns into a mountain. the sea - in a piece of puddles on my canvas.
I took off everything and danced. you drank wine, lit a cigarette and said nicely. I was happy. Some live for the money, I live for "beautiful". we paid in this world of social anxiety.
when you're gone - I decided not to take up any more. I went to a shared balcony and drank wine mixed with cigarettes and thoughts that I do not so well be your first and last. and that, perhaps, you think the same way. although I do I'll never know, you're thinking about. we are so different. and why we met - only time will tell.
but you come for some reason. hence it was necessary. I fatalist in this regard. romantic without too much romance. pink love - but only when it is appropriate: in the bed linen and some paintings.

Tags

See also

New and interesting