25.05. The best cartoon of all time, without intrigues and dynamics of action

< 1975

Of course, it is to admit, sho ask around if not those who do cartoons, and those who look after them, then the result can be very different. Even I say more - for "Hedgehog in the Fog", boys and girls in the same America or, quite the contrary, in Japan, can not guess at all. Well, for every vote their doorsteps. Vaughn, Leo DiCaprio could for this little talk. Although I am for the movie Jurassic Norstein his voice still would have given.
But then - I. And if it is serious professionals in the year 2003 of 150 tapes specifically selected "Hedgehog ...", it is still Shoto means yes. By the way, Schaub could be no doubt at all, the number two in the list referred to another movie Norstein. "Tale of Tales". Someone again admit, I thought of a conspiracy. Masons. Strongly it is all one to one. And I think sho Jura Norstein Shoto just knows. And can this "Shoto" make candy. Although he speaks for his movie indecent modestly: "There is no intrigue in action, there is no dynamics of action. It is likely that "Hedgehog in the Fog" there was a happy occasion where all the elements. "
Maybe so. Master, of course, know better. But second place in that competition somehow did not really fit in this concept.
I frankly think sho greatly underestimated the maestro. And today, just not quite round, but the date. Output of that "Hedgehog". Hto not know (though - unlikely) to communicate with Hedgehog monument can be in St George Lane. There's still a Reitarska Zolotovorotskoy abut.
Go today a star wipe. And then fade ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting