Notes. day 359

< Patri

I wonder how you think. Right now. I stand under the shower minutes already 25. I love the water. You too. I wonder why Scorpio - a water sign? After all, he moves on land. You fish - you understand everything. on 7 March. It is ridiculous. But I will not forget, because it is difficult) A Scorpio-why? Well, God be with him, to hell with signs. I love the sea, you love the sea. That's enough to talk.

I was just wondering what you think. Right now. Or a couple of hours ago. When you are standing in the shower as well, and certainly did not sing. Though I'll always advised. But you always do what you like. I also. So I'm not surprised. I love you for it and love it. Although there is. I love you and just love. We - restive and original creation. Creatures that do not lend themselves to higher and lower intelligence. Just because we do - as we want. In our society it would be called, probably, selfishness or stupidity. It should always be somebody something something to explain or name. Well, yeah, okay. When I criticize, I remember how to kiss you in the rain. It is enough to wash away the dirt entrained sometimes me.

I wonder why you often want me to answer. Is not it clear that I and so embrace you. When the family hug - they do not need words. And I do not need words. I do not even need your body. Eyes - yes, would like to see and feel. The body - is unlikely. The transformation of sex into love happens regardless of you. Rather lie. Depending. I began to love you more. Feel - softer. And for this I do not necessarily see you. You call and negoduesh. I smile and say good night to you. For you, and for all I - bitch. For myself - I calmed down. For some, the main thing - and then choose

. Today looked the first part of the film, the work. I myself do not like scary. But I never thought it would. It seems to me, if not masturbate himself, and accept yourself in different states - and then you will be easier to live. Not so travmatichnenko. If mediocre - the mediocre. If you hook - the hook. I'm working on, so that was touched. But I do not know when I come to a common denominator. Or maybe never. What does this all matter? Today I looked at the foam Indian coffee and thought how cool that I live. Really. No platitudes. He came out for a smoke, inhaled and felt in the air has the same smell in the spring. And you know? I like all the rest is not that anyway ... .but somehow has no such special meaning.

Take care of yourself. Get plenty of sleep. And drink mint. And you do not want - do not drink. Do what you like, in short. Do not think that I do not think about you. And forgive me for poliptoton, zadrota :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting