Today I went

< Patri

Today I passed away. Somehow it came out trite. And it nepoetichno as I wanted. Just picked up and left. Slippers shod, because there is a little cold. Well, not that ... that's how I was in the men's cotton shirt, so, in fact, gone. Well, I have an addiction is - men's shirts. And men's perfume. But I did not have them at this point. Spirits. Only the shirt. Seems OK. And in the foot - cold. Therefore slippers in handy. They are made of leather. And inside fleece. Without socks even possible. I bought them in Transcarpathia. On skis riding. It was fun. I then for the first time voiced that I was not born for such a rough technique, I was born to love. We all laughed then. And I fare more than one slide. Many hurried lot fell, many of which realized. And now here in handy slippers. Soft, warm, good. Straight even not want to leave. But who will ask?

I've always wondered: I could see someone after ...? I see. All beautiful. And a little nervous all. Why so would like to fuss? But give for himself the answer to this question. So, I have nothing to worry about. They are alive, so aware.

I go and find the stars. It turns out that each one has a name, so they can not be counted. How can I count the stars that have a name? They're not robots, not people, they have no numbers. They have only names, and they are very beautiful. For example: live, Skrepta, Prolla, Venipra, Kroalya, Land ... Land ... something familiar. Immediately something incomprehensible invades the brain, which no longer exists. Land ... something like, would be there, but I do not remember now. Something shortbread, or brown. While only the color is seen. And a lot of stars. One in love with me. Her name is objectionable. But I'm sad. She loves me, and I still could not do the same. And make yourself can not. And sneakers started out as something unnatural to press. And it became wet. It turns out there is rain. But there is no umbrella. And thank God. And these umbrellas are always putting pressure on his head. But it does not soothe the star by the name of continuity. Like me now. And I just wanted to leave. Interestingly, it is even possible? Go and relax.

Tags

See also

New and interesting