If you could change the world, where would you start?

- Do you mind if I sit down

? An elderly man standing next to the bench, leaning on a wooden stick.
- I'm against stupid people, repairs on Sundays and rising prices of essential commodities. I have nothing against the fact that you sit down, - he said, not looking up from the newspaper sitting on a bench guy. The man sat down and, glancing at his neighbor, he smiled slightly.

- What do they write
? - Write that soon all end
. - What are you saying! - The stranger raised his eyebrows. - Right and write
? - Exactly
. - It is surprising that they print it on a good paper. In my opinion, a pointless exercise if everyone will still end.
- And what do you suggest? Print newspapers birch bark?
- Of course not. But if things are really that bad, it is much more correct to publish news on the white sheets. Readers can immediately wrapped in them.

The guy smiled and said nothing.

- In general, all this is very interesting - a man broke the silence, and threw the butt end of the stick, in front of him on the pavement
. - What exactly
- Well it all. The world is heading for the abyss, or whatever they say?
- Perhaps that is the case
. - And what do you plan to take
? - I? - Surprised young man
. - Yes, you are. What will you do to stop all these wars, eradicate hypocrisy, envy, hatred, and other unpleasant things?
- Not in my power to stop it
. - And if it were in your power, what would you do

. The boy scratched his head and narrowed his eyes.

- I'd just picked up and stopped it. What's so complicated?
- So simple? - Man laughed. - In order to achieve a certain result, you need to at least make this effort and to carry out some action, right? To turn the kettle boiling, you need to come up to the plate and turn off the gas. Here I am asking you: what would you do to achieve a result
? - Well ... Yes, I would have just removed all of these rulers to the dogs. All wars because of them begin!
- And what would the world come
? - Well
. - You are wrong, the war would have erupted with renewed vigor on the planet. There is a certain category of people, which is a power peregryzet pharynx anyone. Another attempt?
- I do not know ... maybe I'd just destroyed all the weapons in the world. Then it would be and there were no wars.
- So you think that people began to fight only with the invention
gun? - Of course not. But still ...
- And I do not go. For war is enough and stone. It would be a desire.
- Oh, I come up with - the young man put down the newspaper and turned to his companion. - All wars begin because of the money, right
? - And what would you have forbidden the money? - The man smiled. - When they were not in sight, people fought over the carcasses of mammoths, for the right to live in a certain area, for anything. Okay, let's leave these wars. What do you plan to do with envy, for example?
- And what to do with it? She has always been. Just as hypocrisy, treachery and malice. In humans, it is not eradicated. They will always be jealous of each other, slander, gossip plant behind and engage in other nonsense.
- Yes, but I asked another question: how do you plan to deal with it
? - Yes, I do not know! - Nervous guy. - This one only God knows what to do
. - So you do not have specific proposals right
? - No

. The man paused and thought.

- And what would you do with it? - I tried to rehabilitate young people
. - That's what I do not know - the man said, and leaning on a cane, stood up from the bench. - All the best. And you do not read the newspaper! They always lie!

- God knows ... - man slowly walked down the alley, and quietly talking to himself. - If I knew for a long time already used all fixed! Do you mind if I sit down?
- No, sit down, please, - replied the man in black glasses sitting on the other bench
. - Tell me, what do you think ... - man leaned on his cane and looked into the face of a new companion. - Oh, it's you ... Well, how are
? - Not really. None of the people do not know how to eradicate love, goodness and truth. They say that people will always love each other, help, empathize and engage in other nonsense.
- Well, well ... I would be your problem - a man sighed and leaned against the back of
. - And I have your ...

Author: Eugene Cheshirko
Photos on the preview: Irina Julia

via www.facebook.com/irina.dzul/media_set?set=a.258329900962728.59386.100003571605551&type=3

Tags

See also

New and interesting