A blessing in disguise

It has spurred the creation of the post of the next branch to the speakers. For full story clearly does not pull, but on the other hand litter theme neighbor did not want to.
In general, it all started with the fact that full-time computer sound system died exactly under the new 2012 year, a week approximately. I got up the eternal Russian question - who is to blame and what to do? Buy a piece of shit did not want to "patsanskuyu" budget system said - "No!". And then I remembered a freebie inherited a couple of months ago, old school speakers JBL. After removing the front panel with a cloth saw a sad picture - foam rubber bands on the speakers collapsed from old age. Well, went to Google, he said that such things do in Holland. I am connecting with the manufacturer and tell him that I need him very well Splash gum with a condition that will send a maximum of two days, because then the whole thing makes no sense. He was filled and sent me right to the next day))), necessary, set to repair. The set had everything you need - specially sharpened glue, brush and cherished gum. Well, of course instruction, which looked like a link. Internet - the power!

That's how it looked after opening

The second speaker was not much better. As I tore all this trash - a separate song. Beer, "whose mother is out there" and acetone did their job.

zapadlo thing - was to tear off here this garbage with the metal housing. But I'm strong, I spravilso)))

Now it is ready for new gums

pasted, not to say that without problems, but still pasted. Clay is very tenacious.

He is given daily to dry and bothered by the fact that something is necessary to shake these columns. With ibeem did not work, I find a local version of the bulletin board in the internet. Phoned, I came to bargain. In general Harman Kardon receivers I got 65 Yevrorubl (cost about 1-1 new, 5k euros). Well, fuck that old column also not today. Brought this thing home, plug and eat ... oh ... Nastolko clean they say they do not believe it after computer tweeters. Still, the 8-inch woofer - power! Plus midrange and tweeters, but they were healthy and did not need to be treated. Ng came to visit, wrote boiling water))) The neighbors, too, were happy))) Passing the column jeans go to the dance. But I know the measure, so no complaints there. But quite a blow out the candles))) Actually the quintessence - would not break my computer. column, it would not be right now quality sound. I am happy so far.
I still

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting