He's just gone to sleep ...

Tonight in my quiet and cozy courtyard there was a small tragedy ... I'll start with a little background. We, like many other yards are very few places to park cars. And in winter, when the mountains of snow accumulated around the yard, they become even less. Accordingly, people are trying to find a way out of this situation ... and find him on the sidewalk, sometimes even blocking the way out the door, and even stand, so that mothers with prams can not throw them on the ramp.

It will be about 8 pictures. Otpishu when finished. Please do not break. And just apologize in advance that the picture quality is not very well made.

1. Here is the parking area in front of the entrance.

2. Nothing boded trouble ...

3. From one of the windows or balconies between floors was dropped a box off the board.

4. Those boards that do not fit into it, were dropped separately.

5. The right side and part of the roof was scratched.

6. The rear glass broken green box

7. The tragedy occurred during the night, from about 3 to 8, still owner of the car did not show up.

Posted in [mergetime] 1361603424 [/ mergetime]
The most offensive, that the car does not interfere with the exit of the entrance ... :( Yes, prevented pedestrians, but not the inhabitants of the house. In its place could be anyone.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting