Cottage for a wedding.

Hello.

The story began in the autumn of 2013, when we (me and future wife) decided to buy a country house. In April 2014 we did it, was purchased 6 acres of land in suburban gardening near Peter.

A little digression. On August 1, 2014, we had planned event - a wedding. After a brief discussion, it was decided to carry out this action on our country, the good friends we have people without prejudice, and were ready to spend the night in tents))) Plus you can not feed all sorts of restaurants, banquet halls and their ilk.

So, all in all we had 4 months, but rather just a weekend in these months, 6 acres of uncultivated land and a great desire to be on time.
76 photos and 1 video.

Here we got a lot Taim.

Video
The plot itself was more or less equal, but there was a large pile of debris (seen in the photo on the right), measuring approximately 6x3 meters and a height of 2 meters Looking ahead to say that the previous hostess to store a lot of things there. After dismantling this heap could safely open a shoe store, shoes were Nemer, I'm not talking about all sorts of banks, pans, irons and incomprehensible large number of coils of the film.

Decided to start with the construction of the house. First considered the option to buy a ready-made shed, but stopped a few moments. Unloading cabins with little machine is feasible, the small width of the road for the paddle and electric wires. Travel the production and see how they are made, I was horrified, and the price of delivery was the same as if to build a brick house directly on the site. Decided to build on the site karkasnik 6x3 with pent roof. He would, in time, did not have time to build, so started looking for builders. Use the site to find builders, fairly well-known on the Internet, leave a request and began accepting proposals received. Prices ranged from 80-90 TR 500 TR))) Chose builder entered into a contract, gave money for materials.

Materials brought to the site and the first from a setup builder - said that construction will begin in a few days. We were scary to leave the site in the middle of building materials in horticulture and decided to spend the night in the car and to guard them. As it turned out nothing, gardening was very good, all the time no one stole it.

Began construction.
As already mentioned house 6x3 meter ceiling 2, 5 meters, warming the floor, walls and ceiling of 100 mm. foam, two windows 0, 5 to 0, 5 meters, the roof roofing material, door Chinese, iron.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Anticipate criticism for foam as insulation - I have to say that I know that he is not very good, flammable and may eventually crumble, just had to keep within the budget))) window receive small, it is the second mowing builder promised that they will be more.
House cost 100 TR including doors, windows, roof and job builders

Inside

Inside.
Future wife at work.

Inside painted with latex paint battens. Translucent paint selected birch. Painted that would get rid of the natural yellow lining. Already painted themselves.
Relax after work.

First time sleeping on an air mattress. Immediately bought a table and stools in Ikeja, gas stove and that we could cook.

Also painted the outside, it looks like it is not bad.

Initially lying on the floor is not normal sexual decking. Cover the top all laminate. Gradually beginning to deliver furniture - tables, sink with hot water. Bought heater. This is a separate topic of conversation - infrared heater (left in the photo), heats very well, fast, and does not dry the air.

Photo

Brought a refrigerator, which is older than me))) but working

Bought a sofa in the same Ikea shelving and that would somehow delineate the room.

And as without TV))) antenna hung up on the street above. UHF antenna that would have caught the digital channels, the TV also has a built-in tuner DVB-T2, as a result of the country we had 20 channels in digital quality without interference

Just built a temporary toilet. Pallet collars made of stacked one on the other. (In the photo on the left, green) I paint the house in addition hid banner.

It is time to take the site.

After the rain plot was lamentable spectacle

Photo

The first thing began to dismantle a bunch of garbage, trash taken out 3 cars.

Then mowing the entire site and filled Roundup trimmer that would get rid of the vegetation, then there will be a lawn.

Photo

Ordered a tractor that would clean the ditch and level a little plot

Photo

Here it is taken out of the ditch.

Here it is taken out of the ditch.

Photo

Photo

Wife still wanted to, that would be on the site was a pond. Tractor dug.

After pokatushek tractor on a site spectacle has become even more deplorable

Photo

Photo

Decided to deal with this))) Order Machines sand

And they began to spread over the site, aligning it

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

After that, the car ordered land and distributed it on a site

Photo

Photo

And they began to sow lawn grass

Photo

And then watered

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

After a couple of weeks began to rise a little lawn. Started doing track. Removed a bit of ground, paved all the geotextile, and fell asleep granite screenings. The same thing done before the house and on-site car parking.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Nearing the wedding date.
Was raised for the tent which had planned to put the table.
Just built a new toilet (right side of the house) and the lining of the timber.
Toilet bio, holes from underneath.

Lawn already looks more or less)))

Photo

Photo

Photo

Table made of plywood and lumber 50x50, homemade linen tablecloth.

My wife started to decorate the table.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Bride

Tags

See also

New and interesting