It was evening ...

"Laziness - engine of progress" - said a smart person and he was right ...

Once I visited the idea that off with the remote computer and then pizdovat off of it column to not hum - somewhat uncomfortable. So I decided to apply the skill "rukozhop" to forget about the daily ritual forever.

What we have:
1) poludohly 6-channel speakers Top Device TDE-325
2) Soldering
3) The desire to break something
4) The desire to post Khuit Yap (optional)

Will 10 ph.

Let's get started.

Expand Satan-box and pulls out an armful of wires.

I've blabbed that she did not live a little ... It is in her once fading volume control. There was a very good chip, which was able to switch channels, adjust the volume of all the channels at once or individually, including both the control panel and a remote control. Then she came and fucked from the speakers except for the loud growl nothing could be heard. In this state, this pile of stuff got me. Since the electronic components farm problem - I stupidly threw the unnecessary details. Namely, this is the control and manage the microcontroller. For the whole thing to work, I just prokinul wires directly to the input of the main amplifier. Volume can be controlled with a computer, and the equalizer is present there, so that the loss in functionality is not deadly.

But back to the topic: Automation in the home. Looking relyushku capable off our music ... Under the arm comes across the filling from burning UPS.

And here is what you need - 12 volt coil and switching voltage 220.

Embedded relyushku gap in power cord.

What would it it's not telepalos inside and thundered along the walls - prihuyarivaem blue tape.

Since the extra hole openings do not want us to save uёbischnost incomplete functionality of the rear panel. Namely, a pair of unused sockets. What would our tuning does not conflict with the already living stuffing box, it is desirable to eliminate any galvanic connection with the supply chain relyuhi. Fuck saw cut with tracks on the board my natural laziness. So I used the central contacts of the two tulips. In order to isolate them from the rest of the board is sufficient vypayat couple of resistors. Well, solder wires from relyuhi.

Everything can be collected. The computer can include column rather dazzle adapter from molex to tulips. Now that the computer is turned off, power to the 12 volt bus is lost, contact relyushka let off steam and columns.
Why is soldered relyuhi counter the power of trance, rather than parallel to the button? Yes, so you can leave the computer on overnight to download filmets speakers on and off.
How to turn on the column without a computer? Yes way! I fuck it I do not need. If you need it - no repeat after me)
Foolproof no principle did not, if the wires do not poke into their holes can probably all asleep ...
khuyam

And my koshmarina looking at my invention as shit ...

Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting