Knight Rider (Knight Rider) with his own hands

Please do not break!

All watched the movie Knight Rider (Knight Rider), and almost all slipped thought I wish I had such lights))))
It was evening, there was nothing to confuse. Buy microcontroller, expensive, and better to collect their own hands. In the first search, I came across this book that's in the internet, with an interesting description of the scheme.

The main thing that it was pleasant soft damping effect LEDs.
BUT! 1000 devils, this scheme does not work in the book, the author made a mistake.

A little after sitting with beer, I remembered how the gates, and the error was found. Here is my version of the scheme, which runs on all 101%.
In the revised concept I immediately have the brand of imported chips and our domestic counterparts. This scheme for Knight Rider 1982, that is, the fire runs from left to right and back with a smooth decay. The variable resistor 500 ohms is responsible for the running speed.

You can apply this scheme to make the Knight Rider 2008. The essence of the scheme is not the only change necessary to connect the light-emitting diodes arranged in two lines mirror.

Well, a little trick!

47 uF capacitor on the collector of the transistor VS548 is responsible for the smooth damping. If you are on the same channel will connect 1 or 2 LEDs, in principle, its capacity will be enough. But if you connect from 3 to 5 LEDs per channel it is better to increase capacity to 100 or 220 uF, that was the visible effect of smooth decay. 100 nF capacitors which are chips from this bypass capacitors. They must be installed on the board near the legs of each power chip to work properly, such as a filter against interference)))) Resistance then use the power of 0, 125 Vt. Capacitors All 63 V. Power for the circuit ± 12 volts. The cost of parts 450 rubles.

Well, the video itself as running the scheme! The process of installing the machine to lie on your shoulders and your mind))) go for it. Good luck! Thank you all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting