Distorting mirrors strong woman

I have always considered myself a "strong woman". Well, that is at first so I started calling around, and then I just got used to this role, and "entered into the image of" seriously and thoroughly. Do not whine, do not give up, keep everything under control and do everything itself - yes, it's me, "it happenedĀ»

. Although I now understand that the real strength of character and the ability to appear Iron Lady - different things

. I will explain.

It so happens that I have everything in order with discipline. When the alarm is ringing - I turn it off and get up, no matter how wanted to lie still. Therefore, the history of one of those "make five alarms and sleep" for me - from the realm of fantasy. The same with the terms and deadlines, sports, work - in short, everything that you do not want to do sometimes, but it is necessary. I argue this way: there are things that slack is fraught with chaos.

And I do not like what I diligently erected for months or years, can go down the drain because of the banal laziness attack. Or, when the body is that you build in the hall dozens of workouts down the hammer on the cheap holiday belly and care in carbohydrate separation. Here it is a bitter truth: do not eat sweet for me - it's not a matter of willpower and eighty level, and many times proven knowledge - the body will remember.

Several years ago I went to a psychologist with a very specific request: learn to be weak. Then I really thought this problem. Too business too in the work, strict pencil skirt and three thousand cases in the diary. Is perceived as a matter of course, when a man paid for me in the cafe, could not - I gave it a feeling of discomfort, if I told him now something must. In the wardrobe there were camouflage, ankle boots and other clothing in military style, and once I caught myself on the fact that I was standing in the store and keep in the hands of the US Air Force T-shirt with a logo on the entire back.

The weakness in my view, was associated with a sweet helplessness, ability flirty and easy to take the man's attention and yet somehow hygienic lipstick with strawberry flavor. I mean with everything in me that no, no I did not.

In fact, when a man once said to me "you are so awesome, but no," I spat and scored. And then I stopped going to a psychologist - just at some point I realized that I can break. I am trying to get into a dress, not tailored for me. And I have not really man's character and fighting spirit, and this difference is that fundamentally changes the approach to the perception of the problem.

I was okay with gender. I generally everything was in order.

No need to break something that works. All that you have, performs certain functions for protecting your system against internal collapse. If you feel like a soldier - so now the soldiers. And this is the role and the image, which you need for the moment. And when peace comes, you do not hesitate to remelting liner to beautiful buttons and go barefoot on the ground, fearing nothing and did not act burdensomely his strength.

There is a time to follow is - lead. No one will tell you the best, and no one knows how to. Everything happens naturally, and when his turn comes.

In my opinion, women's strength is not in the statement "I can" and "I do not need anyone." I think it is generally a different plane - where it is necessary to heal and soothe, ease pain and give strength, support and encouragement. But not according to instructions, not by the book, not to "awaken their goddess," but honestly, simply and naturally, without tinsel.

This is what I realized over the years: we are wrong about yourself. Unfortunately, for the worse. We stand in a gallery of distorting mirrors and distressed: oh, trouble-bedosya - ridiculous, absurd. And then suddenly accidentally find themselves in calm surface of the lake - and freezes: all of us in the order provided. Full. Just did not look in those eyes.

In general, what I mean: do not put yourself
diagnoses. Better to just be ready for miracles.

They are inevitable.

Author: Olga Primachenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting