The fate of the most difficult on Earth - Girl Without a Face

21-year-old Khadija Khatun (Khadija Khatoon) spent her life with her parents and never went to school. The fact that Khadija is suffering from a terrible genetic disease called neurofibromatosis. Because of this disease on the girl's face grew huge growths, completely covering her face, including the eyes and nose. But, despite this, Khadija says that "happy to live such a life».

Khadija Khatun lives in India and spent his adult life she lived "without a face." Khadija does not even know if she had the eyes or nose, but instead of a mouth in her small incision on the left side of the face

It is believed that the 21-year-old girl neurofibromatosis, a common name for a number of genetic diseases that cause swelling and excrescences, strongly distort facial features

Her father, 60-year-old father of Rashid Mulla and 50-year-old mother, Amina Bibi understood that with a child that something is wrong, after she could not open her eyes for two months after giving birth because she was born with a very heavy lids that made her look a little different than other children

"When she was two months I led her to the hospital, where she spent six months, but the doctors said that she would have to pass more through a variety of studies and tests, and 18 months later they said they could not do anything about it", - Rashid said

Because the doctors said that they can not do anything, we never for them did not come back, "- said Amin

Khadija condition deteriorated sharply, and she grew more skin on the face, which continued to grow uncontrollably

Despite his illness and all the troubles Khadija says she is happy to live my life

"I fell this way and I accept his reconciliation»

"I'm doing everything in my power. And if I can not help it, I can do is just live with it »

"I have no friends, but I have my family. My family is my only friend, and I love them very much. My parents is my world. I never talk to strangers »

Khadija never went to school and learned everything she knows from his two brothers and three sisters, who are already married and left the house of Khadija says she does not want her to do surgery to remove growths, because doctors said that may die

"When I go to work, she sits in front of the house on a chair. If she wants to go for a walk, her mother assigns her. She loves to drink tea and play with other children ", - said Rashid

Khadija needed money to repeat the study to find out whether there is on the face of a girl of any tumor, and if it is, then it will need urgent surgery to remove her

Family Khadija poor and earn a little money, so they rely on financial assistance Government

Also, the Internet company that collects funds for the treatment of Khadija was created, however, a successful call it difficult, because at the moment of the required £ 10,000, was able to collect only 3, 4 thousand.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting