10 Facts of Life Cord and his third wife, who will surprise you

Sergei and Matilda Corded seem classic Union "excellent pupil" and a bully. He - drunken anarchist philosopher, it is - a spectacular and ambitious. Scandalous the cords are known all over the country, but what is becoming a musician at home, next to the closest people?

1. It was love at first sight

Cord and Matilda introduced a common friend that for a couple of days, arrived in Moscow from the United States. The first meeting lasted only a pair of five minutes, but became fateful. According to Matilda, it was like in the movies - they immediately started talking to each other, but this time around, and light bulbs went out, everything sparkled. Sergei is described in an interview with Elle magazine this meeting, "She came in, I was stunned. He asked: "E! What's your name? "She replied:" Matilda ". I said, "O *** Th».

2. Matilda abandoned science for the sake String

This meeting changed the lives of both. Sergey, who has been behind two marriages, first took his wife to the wedding in the church. Matilda threw scientific activities and left the biochemical laboratory. As she explained, it hurt family life. Now Mathilde - known restaurateur, owner of the ballet school, but above all - his wife.

3. They missed the "candy buketny" period

During an interview for Sports.ru journalist asked Matilda, a date with the cord was the most romantic. It turned out that the meeting was not! Their second meeting took place in the concert of "Leningrad". After the speech, Sergei Matilda asked: "Where do you live? Let's go to you. " According to the girl, she decided from themselves "build something", and asked why the musician. "What do you mean why? E ... smiling! "- I replied cord. "After this meeting the topic was closed forever. Romantic dates from this man I do not expect, "- said Matilda.

4. Power believes that their relationship "a lot of wildlife»

Power believes that their relationship a lot of romance. "Our whole life - a solid romance. I've been, say, I walk around the apartment naked. It almost lives with a monkey - sometimes I publish unintelligible sounds, and not only the mouth, so a lot of romance, of course. Lots of wildlife, like Kipling, "- he told reporters.

5. Married cord stopped being selfish

According to Cord, married, he ceased to be selfish and think about the comfort of others. The musician is now much less drink, rides a bike and spends the evening not in taverns and in love "nest" in Fontanka. The couple bought an apartment with a fireplace and antique door handles, and they go for a vacation to London and New York.

6. Matilda turned the cord into an "icon of style»

New style of the musician - is another achievement of Matilda. It is fully dressed spouse. No sweat pants stretched and sebaceous shirts! Now Power is elegant coats, hats and costumes. But, judging by some of the photos from Instagram, punctures sometimes happen - Power does not give up easily!

7. On the songs inspiring musician wife stories about girlfriends

Cord and Matilda have a big age difference. When they met, he was over 30, she - 20. During the ten years of marriage, the wife was the cord loyal companions. He calls her muse and says that Matilda is responsible for its relationship with the female half of the outside world. Some of their songs after the musician invented stories about the wives and girlfriends of their women's concerns. Maybe scandal hit, "exhibits" - too?

8. Matilda said her husband is very clever, but strict

In his spare time a couple loves to travel and go to museums. Both are fond of art, versed in philosophy and theology. The similarity of interests - one of the elements of the foundation on which is built the marriage. Matilda said Schnur very well-read and thoughtful person. A sharpness, which is peculiar to him, justifies stringent. "Cords man fantastic erudition, and if someone carries nonsense, he would react, and harshly. He is not a snob, not evil - just a strict "- the girl said in an interview with Tatler.

9. Cord only eats everything with ketchup and indifferent to money

In everyday life, by the way, Sergey unpretentious. However, according to the couple, he eats with ketchup and never had a driver's license. Mathilde has to carry his own. According to her, she and Sergei are indifferent to money, but not indifferent to what they can buy. "This man buys anything he likes - at least three pairs of identical shoes. Pulls then without looking at something out of the closet, putting on - and it is a style icon "- shared Matilda.

10. They are happy! B>

Cord and Matilda - a surprisingly harmonious couple. There are various ways to treat them, but the main thing - the couple are happy together!

: Lady.mail.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting