20 hilarious quotes from the series "Liquidation"

The series "Liquidation" liked by the audience for its sparkling dialogue and turns of speech. He was literally taken away on citations, and some phrases have become winged, or instantly turned into jokes.

Website made for you a selection of the best jokes are sure to cheer up and tune in a positive way.

- Come on!

- I give! Found myself davalku!

- Shaw?

- That no sho! - Mom, you gave birth to an idiot! - Half suffered, as much tooth crumbled, and there came a fascist - had something to do. ul >

- again miss out - eat!

- So for you, even though the Criminal Code with all interpretations. Only for sho vie so? - So, sho we go again hello?

- Why, Myhal Myhalycha women do not like. - And if he recognized you let a hole used to do to you ?! Not for the Order, and to draft!

- The doctor prescribed me the serenity to the heart, and I will be quiet. So, either you me now to say what happened, or I gepnu you in the face with all my love. - You have to drive my mother to the best coffin, her son, and even deeper. - Dawa?

- Hello, Aunt Ada.

- What Guta Israelevna?

- Died before the war.

- Before the war, and I was going to go for it.

- That is not in a hurry to go.

- Bob, tell me as a Communist Communist, today we are going to go or hang a sign "to the funeral slowly»? - Citizens cops! I have something to tell you! - Do not touch the knife, halamidnik! My mother said, "Not at all do not touch!»

- What you yell, Mom! I understand the words!

- No, you've seen this idiyota? Go on, son, me.

- promised not to bring up vyshak! You're my mother swore witnesses!

- I'm an orphan, Senya, and my mother will meet you there a good drin, not to mention for those whom you are slammed. So pray for 25, like the crow of a Dutch cheese! - You just do not look at myself in the mirror - go blind.

via # image4574110

Tags

See also

New and interesting