We've been married 16 years, but I love her as the first day

I met the love of his life at age 17, when we both worked at Burger King. At first she thought I was smug, but we soon became friends and then started dating. A month later I proposed to her, and 5 months after we got married dating.

We have been married for 16 years. We were good together, but of course it was not always. I do not know any couples who have never had any problems. We, for example, six months to live separately.

Have difficulties in relationships always a million reasons, but I finally found the source of our problems: I can not meet its obligations
Let me explain: the words "I love you" - is not enough. Your actions speak much more. I found 12 effective ways to show his wife how much she means to me:

1. No matter what mood I am - every day I choose to love her h3> Sometimes I like all living people, I am not at ease. In those days, I think I'm just not in a position to be a loving husband. But I still left for them: the wife of a whole morning, chatting with her as usual, all day sent her humorous SMSes.

When we understand that love - this is an informed choice , we are able to not always focused on your partner's negative, even if you want to throw the dishes on the floor.

2. I just admire my wife and no one else h3> I decided not to look at other women as I look at my wife. Attractive people are everywhere. Naturally, we see them, but there is a big difference between a note and strip look.

The only person I look undress - my wife.

4. I do not let my ego affect my decisions h3> I often react to things too hot, and it came out to me sideways. My wife has male friends. But I allowed my ego to believe that to be the only man in her life.

As a result, I had to understand that our marriage - it's more than just my desire. If you make decisions under the influence of self-pride, nothing good happens.

5. I listen to it h3> This week, my aunt died, his wife who was a good friend. My wife told me that the funeral will be held in Wisconsin (we live far away, on Maui).
I heard her, so I just bought tickets to Wisconsin, about nothing no more asking.

6. I allow myself to be vulnerable h3> To me it is normal to keep their thoughts and feelings in yourself, especially if it's hard. I had to learn to open up, to heal our relationships, and himself.

Now I have to be honest, I feel, especially when I want to remain silent. My wife listens and comforts me, helps me to cope with feelings.

7. I follow your health h3> Most of our marriage I was a complete, even too much. This affects my self-confidence.

The most beautiful people - those who are confident in themselves. But more importantly, if you want to live a long and happy life together, we should make it a rule to take care of their health.

8. We share their dreams and achieve them together h3> I am 12 years old I was transported bread shop and hated his job. In 2011, I told my wife that I wanted to fulfill the dream of his life and become a writer. She supported me, helped make the dream a reality.

It's incredible - together to chase a dream. You become a team, and it strengthens the relationship like nothing else.

9. I am constantly looking than her surprise h3> I've lost weight and learned to be a good lover, thus showing his wife how important our love. ... Means a lot, especially if you are a long time together. Always try to be even better for her.

10. I enjoy the marriage as well as during the honeymoon h3> Honeymoon - the time when the couple learns each other; carefree, exciting, exciting time. And let it passes quickly - you can return via the intoxication of adventure and communication

11. I respect her personal space h3> My wife and I understand that sometimes it is necessary to have a rest from each other. Each of us has the right to sit in solitude, c to meet friends or even leave. The brief separation does not destroy the relationship - on the contrary, only strengthen them.

12. I remember the little things h3> I try to give her little attentions: open the door for her, help to get out of the car, give flowers and prepare tea. I did so 16 years ago and continues to this day. Yes, we've been together, but it does not mean that I cease to take care of her.

Promise less - carry out the promised

via www.badfon.ru/download/happy-couple-balloons-romance/1280x800

Tags

See also

New and interesting