Last Words Killers before his execution - very strong!

Texas is a leader in the US in the number of executions - for thirty-two years there is an injection made 518 prisoners. Esquire publishes their last words.

MIGUEL ANGEL Pared

DATE OF CRIME:
September 17, 2000

DATE PENALTY:
October 28, 2014

CHARGE:
along with two accomplices shot and killed three people and burned their bodies.

I want to tell the family of the dead man: you know, I hope you do not feel hatred because of what I did. I came into the world of the lion, and leave peacefully, like a lamb. In my soul peace. Hopefully, our society knows who else that makes it hurt. I want to tell those whom I love, I hope my sacrifices were able to forgive me in your heart. I myself have forgiven all and love all. I pray for my soul, I forgive myself. I love you and I will be waiting for you there. Brother, take care of my family. Take care of my beloved girl, a mother, son and all those whom I love. Brother Wayne and his brother, Joe, thank you! Jorge, do not think that Luis entirely hopeless, I'll follow you. Thank you for all! Lord, Heavenly Father, I entrust you with my soul, I do not leave the care and the care of those whom I leave. Warden, I'm ready. O Lord, take my soul. I'm sorry, I love you all, I will always be with you. I love you, I love you! My God, my savior, love you, love you, love you! Em>

Jerry Lee CVD

DATE OF CRIME:
12 January 1979

DATE PENALTY:
March 11, 1998

CHARGE:
Izenave * iloval 27-year-old woman, and then tied her eight year old son and neighbors and set fire to the house.

Mindy, I'm with you, my dear. Mindy, I do not know why you're doing it, but I forgive you anyway. You know that he is a murderer. Why are not you on my side? He did it again, Mindy, you're lucky that you're still alive. Say hello to my family. I love them. Mindy, you can stop it. Okay, I'm ready. Em>

DO ANDREW TAYLOR:

DATE OF CRIME:
April 1, 1999

DATE PENALTY:
June 16, 2011

CHARGE:
Held in the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas Taylor killed the black man, inflicting many blows homemade dagger.

Yes, sir. Jennifer, I love you. Rick, take care of yourself. You all hear when I killed your family - it was self-defense. Prison - rotten place. There were eight, I'm alone. I'm sorry that I killed him, but if he was a holy, he would not have fallen in jail. I hope you understand. Baby, I love you. I hope people will realize how terribly unfair our justice. The death row sits 300 people, but none of them are monsters. Texas creates injustice and cruelty. You can not kill a man just because he killed someone. After all, the world is changing, right? Life gives us the experience and people change. Mom, I love you, and all my friends, we've known for a thousand years, and they always were a mountain for me. I'm ready for teleportation. I hope you'll look like a person dies, you do not take pleasure. Em>

Geoffrey Demond WILLIAM

DATE OF CRIME:
May 19, 1999

DATE PENALTY:
May 15, 2013

CHARGE: after carjacking police officer shot and killed.

The cops, you clowns. Want to innocent children were not killed? To one of your children did not shoot? And if I kill someone fucking slap someone, you immediately want to kill me. But God knows who that should be. We understand you? I love everyone who loves me. And I do not like anyone who does not love me. Em>

DAVID Martinez

DATE OF CRIME:
July 27, 1997

DATE PENALTY:
28 July 2005

CHARGE:
He raped a 24-year-old girl and then strangled her and cut her throat.

only the heavens and green grass will remain forever. Today is a good day to die. Em>

Benko ADAMS

DATE OF CRIME:
September 2, 2002

DATE PENALTY:
April 26, 2012

CHARGE:
while robbing the store shot a man who tried to rape two women and fled the scene.

At first, my mother, do not cry. Nothing to cry, we all die. Everyone has a period not suffer me. I am strong. I want to tell the family: the elderly, children, dad very sorry. I love you all, I will miss. I want to tell my wife that I love her. The last two years have been the best in my life. Children, mother, plemyashki - I'm very proud of you. I have all of you all very much, really, really. I also want to say to the victims. I'm sorry that all this happened. I'm not a villain, how do you think I am. I was just an idiot. I made a lot of mistakes. All that happened was a mistake. I was a child in an adult world. Nalazhal and now I can not do anything to fix it. I was too young to understand it. Please keep in mind the pain. You must find a way to get rid of the hate. Believe me when I am killed, it will not bring you relief. I hope you find healing. Do not let hatred devour you, think of how to survive it all. Linda, I thank you. I am in despair that all turned out well. Miss Sherry, thank you. And I want to say to the victims. I'm sorry about everything that happened to you. Nothing in it is not good. We'll meet with you. I love you all, keep your head up! I came into the world and leave it a strong strong. The warden, proceed. I condole with the family of the deceased. Any murder - it is bad, wrong to kill. We had a different way. Em>

JAMIE BRUCE MAKKOSKI

DATE OF CRIME:
November 13, 1991

DATE PENALTY:
November 12, 2013

CHARGE:
He kidnapped 20-year-old young man and his 19-year-old bride, and took them to an abandoned house where a man stabbed with a knife and raped a woman.

This is the time now - the best in my life. If I had to do it again, I would do everything exactly the same. Angel touched me with his wing. If I had to do it again, I would do so, that parents Dwyer did not suffer - because I know that they are suffering. I know it will not relieve the pain, because I myself have a child. Lord, I'll tell you right now the terrible word. I thank everyone who helped me to escape. Thank you, and remember that I love you. Angel and your family, and all those who helped me to escape. If this is going to kill your pain, so be it. I love you. I'm ready. Em>

JEFFREY CARLTON Doty

DATE OF CRIME:
August 2, 1993

DATE PENALTY:
August 16, 2001

CHARGE:
beat to death with a metal bar 80-year-old man and his wife, owners of the jewelry store, after they refused to lend him $ 30 for drugs.

Almost nine years I think about death, about right or wrong, and I find no answer. But I do not think that without me the world will be a better or safer. If you want to punish me, it had to be done the next day after the event, but not now. Now you do not hurt me. I had time to prepare to say goodbye to his family and to finish my life as it should be. It all started with a needle - and the needle ends. Carl, man, you've been a great friend. I'll look after you. When you come back and tell my daughter that I love her. Tell her that I have come here as a man and as a man leave. Everything was cool, man. Thank you, Shorty. I'll be with you every time you'll be taking a shower. If you did leave in tears, it would not be worthy of me. If you do not see peace in my eyes, then you did not see me. I first met you, once you have the other side. It's all. I am ready, boss. Em>

James Lee Clark

DATE OF CRIME:
June 7, 1993

DATE PENALTY:
April 11, 2007

CHARGE:
He raped and killed 17-year-old girl.

Uh, I do not know, I do not know what to say, I do not know ... I did not know that there is someone there. Hello. Em>

Brian Roberson

DATE OF CRIME:
August 30, 1986

DATE PENALTY:
August 9, 2000

CHARGE:
during a robbery at home beat to death of its owner, 79-year-old man who later confessed to another murder.

I've said everything I wanted, my friends. You know that I love you all, and you know where we are now. See you when you get there. And here is my last word. All white racists in America who hate blacks, and all the black in America that hate themselves, here's a word from my brother, the legendary Matt Turner: "Kiss my black ass." Let's go. Em>

Charles Neely

DATE OF CRIME:
August 20th, 1997

DATE PENALTY:
March 20, 2007

CHARGE:
during a robbery shop he shot 25-year-old employee, and fled the scene, taking 4000 dollars.

in general, I love you all. And you, warden. You are a good friend and a good detective. Doug, thank you gotten from Michigan. Chris, David, I love you. Debra James, I do not pay, and that you do not revite. Do not worry about me. I'll be with the Lord God and mother. And I'll ask a folder, why he did not give you the wedding. Randy Greer, brother, I'll be watching you, so do not go to the trouble. Do you know why so long? They could not find a vein. You know, I've always hated needles and always hung in the doctor's office. Tell the guys on Death Row that I did not need diapers. I can not think of anything else. All be strong. Now you can finally forget about all this. Do not bury me in the prison cemetery. Buried next to my mother. Not to the left of the father, and the right of the mother. Kim Skeyfer, you wicked woman! You broke the law. A judge and referee helped you. You did not have the facts. You know that one could not see at all on film! You jumped out of his pants, to dig up something against me. And now the state would kill me to cover this case. But I'm not crazy, and I do not suffer. I'm sorry that you're hanging around here and have to go through all this. And I go to where better. My time is up. Now let me get ready for the flight. Doug, do not forget to Marcy. Em>

PATRICK BRIAN KNIGHT

DATE OF CRIME:
August 27, 1991

DATE PENALTY:
June 26, 2007

CHARGE:
with an accomplice broke into the home of their neighbors, a few hours held them hostage, and then drove to a remote location and shot.

Yes, it was. Thank God that gave me the friends and the people I love. Lord, look down and help innocent on death row. Did Taylor, Bobby Hines, Steve Woods. We are not all innocent, but they are - yes. And help Cleve Foster. Melissa, my girl, I love you. Actually, I did not want to talk, but I have to. Jack, Irene, Danny, Doreen, I love you guys. I promised to tell everyone anecdote. Death freed me - this is the most ridiculous, and I deserved it. And here's another Hochma: I - not Patrick Bryan Knight and you still can not stop the execution. Go ahead, I'm finished. Come, Lord, tell me. Melissa, I love you, take care of this for me shallow monster. Em>

Karl Eugene Chamberlain

DATE OF CRIME:
August 2, 1991

DATE PENALTY:
11 June 2008

CHARGE:
He raped and then shot her neighbor at home.

I want you to know all of you. I want with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. Thank you for coming here to honor the memory Faliss Presktl I did not even know. To celebrate my death. My death started on 2 August 1991 and continued when I started to see the beautiful and innocent life that is selected. I'm very, very sorry. I would gladly die not once but many times, so you know how badly I regret it. I have already said in an interview to hurt me, choking me, if you like, I felt so awful before this crime. Excuse me! I have always loved life. Thank you for having become a part of it. I love you. May the Lord be with all of us. The Lord be merciful to us. I'm ready. Please do not hate anyone, because ... em>

FREDDIE LEE WEBB

DATE OF CRIME:
December 8, 1985

DATE PENALTY:
March 31, 1994

CHARGE:
together with an accomplice kidnapped 26-year-old man and his wife worked in a restaurant, robbed a cashier and later killed the victim five shots to the head.

Peace be with you. em>

DOUGLAS ALAN ROBERTS

DATE OF CRIME:
May 18, 1996

DATE PENALTY:
April 20, 2005

CHARGE:
kidnapped and robbed a 40-year-old man who later killed him and moved the body of the vehicle.

Yes, sir. Yes, chef. All right, so I hung around too long of shops with sweets. Before I'm gone, I want to tell you this. When I die, bury me deep, put in feet a pair of speakers, slide my head headphones kerf and rock 'n' roll. Someday I'll see you in heaven. That's all, boss. Em>

Tags

See also

New and interesting