Those lucky star couple show that even in show business, there are love and faithfulness.

Today's young people tend to think that love - this is fiction classics of past centuries. We - a generation of pragmatic skeptics and pompous nihilists who are disappointed in everything, spits on the eternal values. What we believe, and what we have. Remember the eternal words of Scripture: "According to your faith be it unto you"? Perhaps you thought I was old-fashioned and backward, but I really believe in eternal love. I am sure many of you will support me in this. No, love - this is not a fairy tale, not a myth, it's constant work on the relationship, which requires the return on both partners. Do you think that love in the modern show business - a commodity-money relations? These star pair will prove to you that love exists and that true love lasts forever, no matter what skeptics and pessimists say. All the skeptics out of spite! They are beautiful!

Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne, married since 1982.

Stedman Graham and Oprah Winfrey, married since 1986.

Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, married since 1982.

Deborra-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman, married since 1996.

Bono and Ali Hewson, married since 1982.

David and Victoria Beckham, married since 1999.

Don Gummer and Meryl Streep, married since 1978.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, married since 1988.

Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt, married since 1997.

Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker, married since 1997.

Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller, married since 1954.

Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis, married since 1984.

Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, married in 1997.

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, married since 1983.

David Bowie and Iman, married since 1992.

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, married since 1988.

Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan, married since 1988.

Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy, married since 1997.

If this stellar pair managed to keep strong and happy relationship, then you believe, too, will succeed. Live, Dari and receive love, rejoice lives and to share these inspiring photos with the most favorite.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting