10 things that make you cook and you will cook with pleasure!

Most people agree that cooking - it is economical, tasty and healthy, but they are not ready to spend hours to pore over the pan. The good news is that it is not required! The site publishes a list of items for your kitchen, which make your life easier and will save a lot of time and effort. It's simple!

1. Timer h2>

Of course, we all have smartphones with a timer function. But in the kitchen, it is desirable to rid itself of external stimuli, and smart phones, it seems that only the external stimuli and rich. With timer sense of time in the kitchen last issue in some tangible thing and help to control the process.

2. Desktop trash h2>

Non-obvious kitchen accessory that nevertheless can save you a ton of time. On average Russian kitchen trash can usually carefully hidden away in cupboards, the door - well, in the most secluded and remote places. Put on the table a little dumpster - and now you do not have to waste time on opening cabinets and dirty hands to touch their pens.

3. Measuring spoons h2>

How many times did the author of this text in tears suited emergency braking process of cooking because it was incorrectly calculated - I do not even want to mention. What changed my life and probably will change yours, so it's measuring spoons. They are usually available in standard-retseptnyh volumes allow to measure cups of flour, "salt on the tip of a knife" and "one-third of a teaspoon" for a split second, as well as reduce the amount of dirty dishes.

4. Scissors h2>

Strong kitchen scissors changing lives as much as your first successful cookie or perfectly fried steak. Using scissors, you can gently open the packaging of cereals, cut the chicken legs and deal with one of the most vile and dirty tasks - cut greens, not izmazyvayas slices of dill or parsley from head to toe.

5. Knife Set for fruits, vegetables and herbs h2>

Not what motivates eat fresh fruits and vegetables as much as pre-cut fresh fruits and vegetables. To help, we had a real Ambassador healthy lifestyle - a set of cutting the freshest fruits and vegetables. I never ate as many apples with such pleasure, after the acquisition of the blade for apples, which carves out a serdtsevinku and leaves you with a perfect six slices!

6. Containers for food storage h2>

Densely filled freezer - this is the best gift that you can do yourself the future: a cold, a week before the salaries, tired after a hard day. Piled in special boxes (most containers can be frozen and reheated, even), fresh vegetables, meat, pour broth and adds berries, carefully brought back garden with my grandmother in the number of pairs of tones. With such a stock, you will not want to escape to the "McDonald's" at midnight because of the hunger in his eyes darkened, and no strength to cook - just preheat your frozen foods and eat soup or fried piece of chicken.

7. Towels h2>

White or printed, or waffle terry, big or tiny - all this does not matter, it is only important presence in your kitchen a few towels. Towels can quickly wipe the meat, grab a hot pan and wipe up spilled milk. This is one of the most active participants in the work process in my kitchen: a towel, I was distilled from cat to defrost chicken, wipes his hands after the dishes washed and wrapped pots of porridge that they do not cool down so quickly.

8. Knife Sharpener h2>

The obvious idea - your tools must be in perfect condition, otherwise you will spend twice as much time to even the most simple tasks. Since the knife - this is one of the most important tools in the kitchen, it must always be perfectly sharpened, and then come in handy grindstone.

9. Cookbook h2>

For example, "Ministry of Food" Jamie Oliver's on a separate partition of dishes that can be prepared in 20 minutes. It can be flipping over breakfast, before going to the supermarket and just when you have nothing to do - it seems pointless at first glance, but actually leaves the mind a list of things that you've always wanted to try, and a sample list of ingredients for cooking.

That's your life prokradutsya soups sweet potato and chorizo, pasta with rosemary, which is preparing for 15 minutes in a microwave oven and changing lives, and other cool stuff. Believe me, the authors of these books do not get the money only for their beautiful eyes. Write prescriptions in a notebook, take pictures with a pleasing dish pages and flip through them before going to the supermarket - a rough menu of your breakfasts and lunches for a week would not hurt anyone yet.

10. Notebook to write recipes h2>

Recipe book - this, of course, very cool, but religiously listen to just one author does not need to, the world is full of beauty. Write out in your notebook recipes from the Internet, copy a couple of recipes from my mother's (or grandmother's) vaults and lead given the fact that you are prepared, eaten and approximately how much was spent on buying ingredients.

This book will help you quickly navigate in your own kitchen, in your own wallet and will always give inspiration that is so important when the plate!

via www.wonderzine.com/wonderzine/beauty/food/215365-cook-fast-die-never

Tags

See also

New and interesting