27 simple things that you need to start doing in order to gain happiness

Brief and most effective tips that can help you easily in the daily routine

Only you can change your life and become a happy man.

I am endlessly amazed at the relationship between the way that we choose to live, and happiness that we enjoy every day. It's your choice, which you do every day, and sometimes it seems that the choice is completely unrelated to your happiness, but it is a significant impact on your mental and physical well-being.

Over the years, thanks to our coaching practices and rates of premium, Angel and I literally talked to thousands of people who are fighting for their place under the sun. And we came to the conclusion that we make unhappy or, conversely, are not happy that we already have, not where we are, or what I had to go through, and the way we look at it and that We do this.

In our daily life is very easy to miss the forest for the trees, we can completely miss the small, simple things that can affect the degree of our happiness and fullness of life.

Fortunately, you do not need to find out all this on themselves. My wife and I spent most of the Decade for the work one-on-one with our customers, and we were able to determine the correct habits and behaviors that contribute to our happiness. Below I have outlined some of the most effective tips that can help you easily into the daily routine.

Learn to be more humanity. - Gadgets, of course, the great creation of mankind, but if you're not careful, they can become an obstacle in the way of your happiness. Monitor them to not work the other way around. In other words, set aside the smartphone side. Do not avoid eye contact. Do not hide behind the screen of their devices. It is better to listen to the stories of others. Listen and smile together.
Start filter noise that arises in your mind. - Be careful in choosing the person to whom you trust the microphone and a stage in their lives. Do not just listen to the loudest voice. Listen to a real, sincere.
Start making different choices, for your own well-being. - A huge part of our lives - it is the result of small elections, we face every day. If you do not like any part of your life, it's time to start making small changes and make the best choice, right here and now.
Try to be more effective than busy. - Can be very busy, but you can be very productive, efficient. And between these concepts, there is a big difference. Do not confuse movement with progress. Rocking Horse moves, but never does move forward. In other words ...
Start each day to devote time to something that really matters to you of paramount importance. - What do you do every day is important, but why you do it is much more important. So stop doing what you're just able to do; find out why you were born and then do just that. And even if you can allocate only 15 minutes a day for it, no problem - even those 15 minutes would really make sense.
Start living nastoyaschim.- If in your head and heart still lives resentment of the past, the farther you'll go with it, so much the worse for you. Release the offense. So do not get hung up on creating an ideal future, not to miss today. Live here and now.
Replace your feelings into positive action. - Most of the things I worry about, did not happen. Most of the things for which I had hoped and worked hard to pass. The same applies to the happiest and most successful people that during these years had to communicate and work. So keep dreaming and act.
Begin go towards things, and not run away from them. - The best way to get rid of something negative - is to switch to something positive.
Let your love conquer your fear. - The essence of the human experience there are only two forces: love and fear. Fear pushes you to what you want. Love, on the contrary, draws.
Start doing what is right, even if it's not the easiest choice. - Just because you can, does not mean that you should. Just because it's easy does not mean it's worth it. Do what is right and not what at the moment is easiest. So you can avoid stressful situations.
Compare yourself only with itself, not with someone else. - Do not think about what others have, and where they are. You are not in their place, as long as you compare yourself with others, you will be uncomfortable in his own place. So focus on what is best for you and your particular circumstances. What do I need to do for your own purposes? Do it! You do not compare yourself with others, if carried away by their objectives.
Be really happy for other people. - The more beautiful you will be able to see on someone's path, the less you want to compare with their own way.
Be more tolerant of those who look at things differently. - Remember, love and kindness give rise to love and kindness. What we love the people with whom often look at many things differently, it shows that we really believe in ourselves.
Let the last word will be for charity. - We just lost the argument, if our pride will insist on victory. When the dispute is more important to win than to love people, you have to start all over again, about faith and priorities.
Begin to give without expectation of getting something in return. - You will end up very disappointed if you expect other people the same things that you are doing for them. Not all of the same great heart, like yours. That's why sometimes you have to give twice as much, without waiting for the result that you get something better in return. The fact that you can plant the seed that will flower, to share with someone of knowledge, to smile to someone, giving hope - proof that generosity does wonders behind the scenes. So ...
Be yourself the change you wish to see in the world. - To be honest, each of us was born with the ability to change someone's life. Do not miss this chance. Please. Be the one who brings change. What you give to other people, is that you give yourself. When you think of love to others, you realize that you are attractive.
Your "wealth relations" must be for you in the first place. - People who spend all their time trying to make money, spend all their money to get the time. Do not make the same mistakes. First of all, should be the most important things. It is better to be rich in good friendships and family relationships.
Start to show your loved ones what they mean to you. - Our closest relationships are vital to our happiness. When we talk to people who love their feelings, we must not forget that the best compliment - it's not just say the words, but to live by them.
Begin to be grateful for the life that you have. - Thanks - it's just the realization that good. Count all the good things that are happening to you, no matter how minor they may appear and start today with their ability to breathe.
Replace the phrase "I have to", the phrase "I have the opportunity," when you catch yourself thinking that you are starting to complain. - The many things that we complain, others would like to be able to do.
Discover new possibilities for your personal growth. - In almost every situation, things can change little willingness to recognize that there is something that you do not know. Visit new places, and unlimited possibilities will appear immediately. If you want to get something that had never, start to do something never done before. Live with an open mind and enjoy your life.
Let all the frustrations disappear as soon as they appear. - You can not let one bad moment spoil many beautiful. It is impossible to daily silly little tragedy broke you. Happiness is within each of us. You control all my thoughts. Remember, only you can influence the happiness.
Try to focus only on what you can control. - Do not force the event. Give the first push, and then let everything be as is. If something should happen - it will happen.
Start turning the pages to be perelistnut. - There is no single book that would consist of one chapter. A single chapter does not contain the whole story. We do not have our faults. Turn the page to be turned over.
Start taking lessons that teaches you life. - Everything that is happening, helping you to develop and grow. Sometimes hard experience teaches us the most valuable lessons that we thought, we do not need. If you encounter problems, it's good. This indicates that you are moving forward. Problem Not only those who are inactive.
Begin to assess your progress every day, no matter how small. - You are the results not yet been completed works. That means that you get all the little and not srazu.Vy probably not where would like to be, but look how far you've gone, and be thankful for the fact that it is not stuck in one place.
Be aware of the uncertainty that is present in your life. - Do not let the lack of confidence in how things can end, make sure you do not take even try. Uncertainty haunts us, but life is unpredictable because.
Afterword
Today, I hope that you will have a beautiful day, you will be safely dream that will do what had not done that you will love and be loved in return, and that you find the strength to accept and grow thanks to the problems that can not be changed. And, most importantly (because I believe that in this crazy world should be more kindness and wisdom) that you will, when necessary, wise in their decisions, and more kind to yourself and others.

Your turn to ...
To you add to this post? What do you constantly to find happiness? Leave a comment below and share with us your thoughts.

MARC CHERNOFF

Tags

See also

New and interesting