In China there is a real girl, a superhero called Chinese Redbud Woman

Mysterious woman, appearing from time to time on different streets of the city, helping the poor. The girl, dressed in a black suit with a sexy neckline and blue mask, hiding his face, calls itself Chinese Redbud Woman.

The mysterious protector of the poor she brought food, warm clothes and gifts to the poor and homeless. However, it remains unclear why the Chinese Redbud Woman herself chose to remain in the thin, but definitely attractive suit on a cold December evening.

The woman has caused a lot of questions from local residents. Her personality is discussed on the Internet and media. Photos with a mysterious stranger, do good deeds began to sell in subway stations. Superledi itself communicates with the world through a microblog that she is Chinese. Currently, her blog read 7000 people.

The message from the site is translated as follows: "Today is my first day as Chinese Redbud Woman. I think I was a little nervous. Already prepared warm clothing and food for the elderly. Also, many thanks for the support given to me ยป.

Journalists tried to find out more about the author of the blog and related via private messages, but she refused to provide the necessary information, saying that she just wants to help those in need, and who it is - it does not matter.

Source: www.wiweb.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting