15 principles of this woman

1. This woman knows how to accept compliments.
"Well I look? - Does not detract from my virtues, my love, I look amazing! "

2. This woman is not interested in other people's opinions about their appearance.
A beautiful woman, changing hair color does not stick to the outside with a question: "Well?" She says, "Come on! Look how cool it! "And who, I ask, would dare to challenge it?

3. This woman knows how to smile.
It does this so that everyone thinks it is his smile. Frowning and annoyed it never happens. Conceived, sad - yes. But not grim!

4. This woman will never save myself.
She can spend the money on a taxi. On the whole salary to buy a pair of boots. Try a new procedure, which costs a few dinners at the restaurant. It's proof of the love of self. But those who love themselves, certainly will love and others.

5. This woman is able to adequately respond to any comments about her appearance.

6. This woman is not afraid to be funny.
If a woman is confident in its irresistible, then no situation exposes it in a negative light, it is not terrible ....

7. This woman had nothing to regret.
She will try to benefit from any trouble. This woman is easy to part with unnecessary things and unnecessary memories.

8. This woman had no one envies.
It proves the envy of fear competition. A real woman is absolutely sure: it is a competition!

9. A real woman is not approved by the other.
She just does not need additional funds in order to attract attention to his person.

10. A real woman at all times behave naturally.
Why depict someone, if it so - perfection !!!

11. This woman does not go into the details.
Her colleagues do not know how much time she spends in beauty salons and friends are not aware of the rented dress. She would never tell a stranger that wears contact lenses. "Beautiful legs? - Yes, this is my inheritance! - Teeth? - My dentist also surprised! "

12. This woman does not speak of the victims, which from time to time she has to go.
Protorchala till night at work? No one can hear complaints !!!

13. This woman is not vanity.
She carries herself with dignity in life, no matter where: in a luxury restaurant or a crowded supermarket at lunchtime.

14. This woman values ​​each partner.
The easiest recipe to generate interest in men Fitzgerald suggested in the story "Coma": to wound around you a crowd of fans, and the world thought you were a real beauty, answer attention to flirt even totally unnecessary and unattractive you type. Necessary and cute will inquire: "What kind of person around which so busybodies man?" And to know that you care about these men, it is not necessary.

15. This woman is not looking around and catch the hidden meaning.
She just enjoys life and its uniqueness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting