"15 things that need to know my half." Her letter touched me deeply.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell a person how much you love him. But the words of the girl sank into my soul. It seems that she expressed exactly what I feel.

1. When people talk about their spouse (current and future), they usually do not want them to know that it's forever. But I will love you every moment and I will never pretend to be in this. I>

2. You're not always in the first place, but that does not mean that you are not the most important person in my life. True love - it does not chase each other. This, together to pay the bills, dinner, and think about the future. You do not deserve less. I>

3. In fact, the most important thing - is that every day we make a choice to love one another. You are taught how to love you, and every day I learn how to love me. And it's not every second decision. This daily work. I>

4. I do not expect anything. Even the promise to love you unconditionally is waiting. Love - the most unexpected and the most sincere thing in the world. But it is most severe when there are no expectations. I>

5. I do not want to be completely your life. I want you to share with your friends. Sometimes I want to be one. I want to go to travel and take part in projects to call you and tell where I am now. And I want the same for you. I wish we saved each other and for ourselves too. But at the same time so that we can exist as a whole. I>

6. Affection - that's fine. I>

7. I will always look the same as it is now. I will not always be so young and beautiful, and you too. I want to have children and to eat well. And I do not want to after the third childbirth someone demanded me to be skinny. I wish someone had told me that my body - well, because it is the human body, which I love. I>

8. Our relationship is sexual. And sex exists not only to be healthy, but also to feel close to those whom you love. It's like to grow in parallel with each other for many years. I>

9. You do not have to love every part of me. (You also do not have to change some things in me.) It is an art to take man as he is. Can change habits, but the essence of the man - never. People who have a strong relationship, unconditionally accept each other. I>

10. I really hope that we will still be able lain in bed the whole weekend and ignore everything else. I>

11. We do not go to sleep, walk through the night, go on a trip or come home hungry. You do not know when someone does not wake up or return from a trip. Do not forget about the fickleness of the world. That it keeps us on our toes. I>

12. Thank you. Thank you for being allowed to spend the day with you. For what you spend with me life. Because you hold my hand. Because you know me and still want me. For that to help me. Let me answer you the same. I>

13. You can judge whether you like it or not, two things: how looking at you when you say, and how to you touching accidentally. Never underestimate the tiny gestures. I>

14. The most intimate thing - is read to you my most favorite of heads. I>

15. Even the smallest parts are perfect for you. The way you comb your hair, sighing in his sleep, frowning. I hope that I will love it forever. And do not laugh at me for what I believe in a special magic. I>

Share this recognition in love with your loved one!

thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2014/09/16-things-i-want-the-love-of-my-life-to-know/

Tags

See also

New and interesting