Until recently, I refused to believe that it really is. But he made me do it!

My artistic talent only enough to draw a man. What did the artist, it can not be described in simple terms. At first it seemed to me that this poor little creature in the tiny blood vessels, but then it dawned on me: this is not real animals - a photo-realistic drawings. Several layers of resin, acrylic paints and unrivaled talent of this man - and the result is MAGIC!

The fish in the water? It's not what you're thinking really. B>

In fact, this fish - a small workshop by drawing on the bottom of the vessel.

Creation of such a picture - the whole procedure. The body of "fish" is composed of many layers of resin to achieve a particular spatial effect. B>

In this picture shows how the work of the first layer is coated with resin. The artist is waiting until the liquid solidifies. B>

The body is then "fish" paint - everything to the last detail, to create a complete illusion.

When the body is "fish" is ready and the paint has dried, it all looks like.

The final layer is caused. Resin will not only provide 3D-effect, but also ensures that the colors will not fade. B>

Lai Keng draws not only fish, but also many other sea creatures, such as the squid. Each of his paintings is a true work of art. B>

This is what I found in my soup. I wanted to save the crumbs, but not a bit of it! B>

All we fell for this ingenious artist.

No matter how real they seem, it's just the drawings.

Contemporary art does not cease to amaze me. So realistic pictures I've ever seen! It's just indescribable. Show your friends that beauty - though they, too, will wonder, these are beings or not.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz0bHKkrldc

Tags

See also

New and interesting