This guy's dream of the perfect body and has lost 73 kg. But it seems something went wrong ...

Many people are unhappy with their appearance and dream to lose weight. We deny ourselves in many ways, believing that this will help us to achieve the ideal forms and find a gorgeous body. But whether or not we get the desired?

John David Glod has an opinion on the matter.

Way to the ideal that guy made him a star of YouTube and role models for many people. He was able to achieve remarkable results, starting with the weight of 163 kg, he has lost 90 kg, dropping a total of 73 kg. Many such an achievement can only dream of, they are jealous of John, even though he admits that is still experiencing some discomfort, removing clothes.

Recently, a guy posted a video which shows the back of the fast and rapid weight loss. The fact is that during rapid weight loss, skin loses its elasticity and can greatly droop, which shows John. We see that while fat has come to replace the muscle mass, the skin began to hang on the body in tatters and very stretch. Thus, naked guy looks nowhere near as attractive as in it.

John warns his fans about the possible consequences, but the He claims that no regrets about what happened.

«I would like to have a perfect body, but I do not seem to quite work out. Nothing wrong. With sagging skin or without it, I'm happy when I think about where I started and what has been achieved », i> - says John.

Lose weight - this is definitely a great achievement, and this guy is incredible. However, remember that in everything you need to comply with the measure. Perfect body - is the result of long and hard work.

He remembered a friend who is afraid to eat too much candy and stands on the scales several times a day? Show her this video - maybe it will change their tactics weight loss.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ

Tags

See also

New and interesting