She wrote a letter to his stepmother's daughter, and it spread throughout the world. After these words, no one expected ...

We are accustomed to the fact that after the divorce with the negative people relate to each other. But with extreme distaste wife relate to his former halves. Woman, which we now describe, broke all the stereotypes: she wrote to his wife of her former husband open letter in which he expressed all his attitude to it.

«I never thought that everything is so complex. When I dream about family, it was me, my husband and children. No foreign women. I think I was in your plans, too, I was not. And I think that you hardly ever wanted to raise someone else's child. But as my little family has collapsed, I knew that one day you'd show up. I>

You seemed to me a terrible beast, and I was sure that my daughter will never relate to you as a mother. I was hoping that you look terrible, and my daughter will never respect you. Her father would have realized that their lives to a second-class woman. Evil thoughts swirled in my head, because I could not imagine that anyone could become a second mother to my daughter. I>

And then we met. i>

You should look disgusting, but you turned out to be beautiful. You had to be an old witch, but there it was. You turned out to be an attractive young woman. I>

So my plans were thwarted. i>

In your expression, I realized that for acquaintance with me as it was not easy for you. And my soul feel better. I>

You took my daughter from the beginning. You loved her as his own. And it was a great gift for all of us. I>

You put the family relationship of father and daughter above his interests. On this can only truly intelligent and generous woman. My girl need a second mother nearby - a woman who could support her in my absence. I am very glad that you discuss all of their joint decisions with me. I know that it happens rarely. I do not often see such a relationship between a mother and stepmother. You - a real gift. I>

But you're not the person who fills a gap in the place where there should be a mother. You become a full-fledged second mother to my daughter. When we had fun, she calls you and tells about what is happening, and it does not bother me at all. Quite the contrary. I>

I know of cases when a woman is emotionally not accept a second mother in the life of their child. I am glad that we were able to rise above all of this and do what is necessary for our daughter. Thank you for your contribution to our common cause. I>

You - a rare and beautiful gemstone. i>

The Lord bless you. I love you ». I>

It's amazing how these women have found a common language and come together for the good of the child. More than once they had to fight their own pride and fear, but they succeeded. Divorce of parents brings a lot of stress in the child's life. I wish that everyone could find a compromise as it is done today, our heroine.

Share this touching letter to friends.

www.facebook.com/pages/Candice-Curry

Tags

See also

New and interesting