All these pictures seem incredible. But they did not even touched the hand of the master Photoshop!

I've heard the expression "if yesterday were born?" Every time you learn something new, if you become a different person. This natural process is called development. Our world is so constituted that constantly gives us an excuse to expand their horizons. These images are at first glance seem to be simply incredible. But what do you do not know anything, does not mean that this does not exist or that it was the work of a clever master Photoshop.

Kazakhstan this virgin masterpieces have not yet touched the hand of genius Photoshop. Let's try to figure out what lies behind every shot!

No, this maize is not made of colored glass. This edible corn hybrid. B>

Do not think that this picture of some disaster movie or postapokalipsisa. This is a rare type of cloud called Undulatus asperatus, with an unusual and frightening appearance. B>

Looking at this picture, you may have thought, "Oh, that looks like the grave!" But I have to disappoint you - it's clay plateau in the central part of the Namib Desert.

This photo flamingos, arranged in the shape of flamingos, is authentic and was made a National Geografic photographers in the Gulf of Mexico.

At first glance, it may seem that you're in a fantasy world made of designer LEGO. But this is a very real city of San Buenaventura in ixtapaluca, Mexico. B>

This cat named Venus. No, it is not a toy ...

This crazy guy from Ukraine named Mustang. For it is not difficult to climb the tallest building and hang over a precipice, literally holding a straw fingertips. B>

The length of each of the horns of a bull named bank was nearly a meter. By the way, in 2010 the bank lost because of cancer that developed in his horns. B>

You must be pretty hungry when you pictured a vision of a huge slice of potato chips. In fact, it is illuminated by the morning sun mountain in Glacier National Park in Montana, USA. B>

30-inch katran was hooked, and was immediately swallowed by sand shark.

This is an incredible installation by Dutch artist Berndnauta Smilde that to create a "room" of the cloud, specifically supports a special room temperature and humidity level.

This striking rich palette of colors is Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park in the United States.

The body of a dead whale resurfaced near the shore.

It's footprints monk who daily prayed for 20 years at the same place.

The road in Japan, which split after the earthquake.

The world never ceases to amaze. The more I live, the more I marvel at the surrounding reality. Do not give children the ability to be surprised all new. Share these incredible shots with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting