The officer went to the trick to catch the criminal. The reaction of passers-by encouraging ...

Periodically, in life there are certain events that cause people to give up on. Sometimes it is enough just to see the news release. Of course, we can console ourselves that not all that bad and more good people all the same, but the frustration is not going away ...

True, she did not start very well. On the streets of Vancouver have been several attacks on people in wheelchairs. They were robbed, threatened with a knife. Police Sergeant Mark Horsley decided to work undercover. He sat in a wheelchair and began to portray partially paralyzed man ... So the local police department decided to identify the perpetrator. Mark thought that others try to take advantage of his condition or even to rob him, but this did not happen. Not even close ...

Instead, he met with other people who use wheelchairs.

The young man asked him for permission to pray for his health ...

One man spoke with an officer of his mother, who also uses a wheelchair. And during a conversation on the zipped bag that was attached to the waist and an officer of which protruded the money. B>

In addition, the officer was selling little things that supposedly made himself, and told people that because of the injury to the brain can not read. This gave them the opportunity to deceive him, but no one does not use it. I would say more, at the end of the special operation, the officer was on 24, $ 75 more than before it began.

Himself officer said: « No one took advantage of my vulnerability. Caring and compassion that people have shown towards me, were incredibly inspiring i> ».

You have the opportunity to watch a video report of the police department of this undercover operation, during which did not happen to catch the criminal, but was able to verify the goodness of people.

Personally, I agree with the officer. This behavior of others inspires and gives hope that not all is lost in this world. Share these pictures with your friends, let this wave of kindness will cover as many people around the world.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting